Giant 5x5 Bull

H

huntsonora

There has been a few people that have called me on the fact that I have not posted pictures of my buddies giant 5x5 last year. I still do not have them scanned but if you want to see the bull just pick up a current issue of Trophy Hunter Magazine. Its a SLUG, you all should check it out. Whats the biggest 5x5 you guys have heard of? Chris' bull grosses 370"!

Drummond

I just purchased that issue of Trophy Hunter the other day. That is a HOG!! That is definitely the biggest 5x5 I've ever seen. The only one I can think of that even comes close was one I saw on Utah Raging Bulls.

TUFF

Not sure why anybody questions you Drum.. I agree that is a very nice Bull. Just another Typical AZ bull.. I love this state

I've got pics of a big 5x5 bull i guided on, if i can figure out how to post them on here. He's 355, with some broken points. I've never posted pics before, any help will be appreciated.

hullinphx- I'm still waiting for my pic to show up. I sent it in, it should show up today. If you want, i can send a pic directly to your email. slamdunk

Drum,

I looked at the 5 point again last night in TH. That bull is a hawg! I saw a big 5 point in Nevada two years ago that I guessed to be in the 350 range, and it was big!

Congrats to Chris...

Awesome bull cheif! ZULU MEGA ALFA Elvis has landed.
I still call bullchit. You and Chris hunt the River of No Return Wilderness together? I thought so.
Carry on

Chris definitely scored big time on that bull. He even did pretty dang good on his late archery AZ nov. tag too. Drummond have you seen any pics of his Wyoming muley he took? Chris, my brother-n-law and myself will be hunting one of your leases in old mexico in january. Should be fun, can't wait.

Albert

I wonder how "close" you and TXrightwinger are, you both call me "chief" quite a bit. Pretty amazing you guys have never met face to face. I would be willing to bet you guys meet face to face every time you look at yourself in the mirror. One and the same! As for River of No Return Wilderness area, I have no clue what you are talking about. Chris and I have never hunted that country together nor have I ever claimed to have hunted with Chris up there. Chris killed his bull in NM with an outfit called Ponderosa Outfitters or something close to it. You can call bullchit all you like but I have ALWAYS had pictures to back up my claims.
Also, your infatuation with me weird, try contributing something useful. Seriously, everytime you get on here you mention my name. What gives?

Drum

The bull was taken with Ponderosa Outfitters in New Mexico. Ron Echielberger runs the outfit. I saw a pic of the bull last year when Ron and I were both waiting for some clients at the Flagstaff Airport; It's legit.....Stan

Picked up the last issue of Trohy Hunter mag because of this thread. Yeah, that 5x5 is a definite Hawg. That issue has bulls in it that make me get all googly eyed and fuzzy all over.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Drum

It is me, Chris Denham, I thought you knew who I was. All the more reason to sign post with our real names. I was just poking fun! Hopefully I have never offended you. For anyone else reading this I have complete respect for Drummond. Of course I know exactly were that bull was killed, I saw him alive for two years!

By the way Ron found the top half of this bulls left side that was broken in a fight probably two years ago. He was huge back then, I only wish I could have seen that fight! I saw a 5-point bull on the ranch this year that was all of 310" and looked very young, so maybe he has passed that gene on.

Good luck everyone.

Chris Denham

Chris, I sent you a PM. My last post was directed at that fruitloop Udder. Do you remember that night at the ADA Deer Clinic when we were talking about Chris' bull and you told me that you guided on that ranch. It was awesome to listen to you tell Chris the stories of that bull that you had seen and he eventually killed. Shout at me sometime. Talk to you soon...

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom