Giant down allready

JFP!!!

Season doesn't even Open Till Saturday!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What a purdy Son of a Gun!! Love them hanging "bells"

Guessing 37" outside, near 200" main frame, and 20" extras.

220" Stud Buck, congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yes, very sweet buck!! Droptines are so cool!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Double droppers, Those droppers look like motorcycle handlebars.
That a sweet Buck. Nice entry/exit hole he didn't go far.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"JFP!!!

Season doesn't even Open Till Saturday!"

Yet another lack of knowledge Post----

What a Velvet Pig--thanks for sharing

Robb

>"JFP!!!
>
>Season doesn't even Open Till Saturday!"
>
>
>
>Yet another lack of knowledge Post----
>
>
>
>What a Velvet Pig--thanks for sharing
>
>
>Robb

Not a Lack of Knowledge at all!

The Day I can't RAZZ people just a little is the day I say F'it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

RE: Ris E: Giant down allready

>ill bet their is some cwmu
>bucks all ready hanging????

Just the Cream of the Crop elkun!

RE: Ris E: Giant down allready

perhaps another Mexico high fence buck. Remember that pic of that big typical hog tied and blindfolded. Every buck with Wade's name on it will be questioned forever more, Wild or High Fence?

Rts E: Ris E: Giant down allready

elkassassin, well if its the cream of the crop , its ok, that's what Utah is all about,

RE: Rts E: Ris E: Giant down allready

CWMU's don't start up until 9-1-14

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Nice buck BUT was it photo shopped? Funny looking skull. Does anyone have personal knowledge that this buck is real?

))))------->

gotta love all you D O U S C H E haters coming out trophyhunter and bcboy. somebody scores big and the jealous little girls come out. yes its real, no photo shop

>>gotta love all you D O
>>U S C H E
>>haters coming out trophyhunter and
>>bcboy. somebody scores big and
>>the jealous little girls come
>>out. yes its real, no
>>photo shop
>
>remember this thread from the winter???
>
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/24837.html#.U_FyNZK9KSM

yep, WLH never commented to clear it up but its SCI estate pending world record. ESTATE!!!

Free Range vs. Estate Animals
An ?Estate? will be any property or area that uses an artificial or unnatural restrictive barrier, in most
cases a fence, which restricts or confines the movement of game animals. The restrictive barrier may
consist of multiple sides or only one side. If the artificial barrier is used in conjunction with a natural
barrier such as a bluff, canyon, river, lake, or other natural barriers, then the enclosed area is also
considered an ?Estate?.

>>>gotta love all you D O
>>>U S C H E
>>>haters coming out trophyhunter and
>>>bcboy. somebody scores big and
>>>the jealous little girls come
>>>out. yes its real, no
>>>photo shop
>>
>>remember this thread from the winter???
>>
>>
>>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/24837.html#.U_FyNZK9KSM
>
>
>yep, did you read all the
>posts? its SCI ESTATE pending
>world record. ESTATE
meaniing High Fence! And thus every buck with Wade's name attached to it
will be questioned for ever more.

>>>>gotta love all you D O
>>>>U S C H E
>>>>haters coming out trophyhunter and
>>>>bcboy. somebody scores big and
>>>>the jealous little girls come
>>>>out. yes its real, no
>>>>photo shop
>>>
>>>remember this thread from the winter???
>>>
>>>
>>>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/24837.html#.U_FyNZK9KSM
>>
>>
>>yep, did you read all the
>>posts? its SCI ESTATE pending
>>world record. ESTATE
>meaniing High Fence! And thus every
>buck with Wade's name attached
>to it
>will be questioned for ever more.
>
the only high fence they guide is their ranch in mexico. the buck pictured above was killed buy one of wades guides in nevada

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-14 AT 09:08AM (MST)[p]>>>gotta love all you D O
>>>U S C H E
>>>haters coming out trophyhunter and
>>>bcboy. somebody scores big and
>>>the jealous little girls come
>>>out. yes its real, no
>>>photo shop
>>
>>remember this thread from the winter???
>>
>>
>>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/24837.html#.U_FyNZK9KSM
>
>
>yep, WLH never commented to clear
>it up but its SCI
>estate pending world record. ESTATE!!!
>
>
>Free Range vs. Estate Animals
>An ?Estate? will be any property
>or area that uses an
>artificial or unnatural restrictive barrier,
>in most
>cases a fence, which restricts or
>confines the movement of game
>animals. The restrictive barrier may
>
>consist of multiple sides or only
>one side. If the artificial
>barrier is used in conjunction
>with a natural
>barrier such as a bluff, canyon,
>river, lake, or other natural
>barriers, then the enclosed area
>is also
>considered an ?Estate?.

First, you need to learn how to spell, especially if you're going to rag on someone with that word! Second, now your last post is exactly as BCBOY pointed out in that the deer taken in Mexico was a high fence deer with nothing in the caption on the photo stating that, thus making it appear that it broke the fair chase world record. WLH will always have a big question mark after his business name when any good animal is taken after that fiasco and that's all BCBOY is saying. Just because this deer is said to have been free range and taken in NV doen't mean it was in the minds of many after the way the deer in Mexico was handled. It probably was fair chase and there is no doubt that it's a great buck. However, many legitimate outfitters are still enraged that Lemon put up that Mexico buck and never did come right out with the truth because it's hurting their strictly fair chase businesses. What was even worse is that buck in Mexico was pen raised, drugged with a head covering over him while he was scored, and then a shooter (not hunter) paid a wad of money to come in when the deer was released to shoot it and have a picture taken like it was a big deal. I was on another website and a well-to-do member down in Orlando, FL posted that he was approached by WLH after he had been on several hunts with them, was shown photos of a huge buck, and asked if he wanted to kill the new world record mulie for a price he wouldn't even mention. The photos he was shown were of the buck that guy ended up shooting with the misleading caption under it! So much for an honest outfit because the guy stated that no high fence or pen raised deer was ever mentioned in the conversation with WLH.

So we can get this thread back on track does anyone have any details or story on the deer. I would like to know more. Had anyone seen it before?

>Another giant down. This one courtesy
>of The Arizona Strip!

Wow, his Momma must have been bred by one of those giant elk AZ is also known for!

It truly is amazing that I get called a douch for stating the obvious. If Wade's clients kill a legit wild free ranging deer, they will still be questioned "wild or high fence" because of that one typical killed in Mexico. He has done a disservice to all his future clients because they will never get the respect if they do kill a wild deer. It is no different than Alderman. The guy knows deer, but every deer that you see his mug in now, that same thought is in your head. They have done it to themselves by abandoning the fight for true conservation and accepting the game of inches at any cost. It doesn't surprise me that Tri is now defending the practice of growing muleys in a test tube combined with the use of a cocktail of a ton of drugs. I will fight to keep muleys wild and free. If that makes me a Douche then I can live with that. I'm sure that 99.9% of the members of this website agree with my thoughts.

^^^Agree100%^^^

If it's just about having a big head on a wall
Have a taxidermist cast one up. What's the difference
Anyways? Tame buck or fake antler, it's all the same
To me.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I guess there are a few here who really think that SCI is evil and run by evil people because they choose to hunt, score, and hunt game inside fenced areas for recognition, the same animals that we hunt, because that's what they choose to do. They must be Evil. lol

I too am a strong proponent of fair chase, DIY, and hunting trophy deer if i can, and have never done it any other way, but i also realize that there is a growing proportion, of decent people who might label themselves as Hunters, who don't have the same ideals that i do. These are probably great people. You probably couldn't meet nicer folks and might become great friends if not for the fact, that they are associated with SCI, or some such, and plan a hunt or two every year on "Private Ranches".

The Mouse is out of the trap, you ain't getting him back in and seems to me that some groups like SCI and all the people that may utilize "Ranch Hunts" are here to stay.

Good people that believe different than i do,.. i can accept that!

When i see the Beautiful Buck posted up above here, I don't see a deer connected to any sort of. illegality, bad doings, or anything else. I see a Beautiful Buck nothing short of awesome and can only wish congrats to the guys who hunted up this buck and got it done, and, that maybe one day i too might get a chance at a dandy buck like that!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That's a pretty good way of stating it Sage.

BCboy,

You ain't never going to decide the ethics of hunting for anyone else but yourself, and thank God for that.

So you're good with this kind of "hunting"?

84932f728c54-543b-42ef-8d59-bec3e8b69434_zpsbje6u545.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-14 AT 06:22AM (MST)[p]"So you're good with this kind of "hunting"?"

Not necessarily, but even with the rants going on here, i don't believe all the facts of these pic's have been completely proved out. The one on the right very well could be a photo shop. I have seen 3 completely different huge racks on the same deer...if it is even a live deer.

Top, Why do you continue to post here on issues like this? You do yourself a disservice, trying to act intelligent when most can easily mark you without the ability and for the idiot fool that you showcase yourself to be. These guys play you like a drum and you come running with you mouth open and brain closed every single time!

Joey

It's not how I want to hunt but if other people do that it doesn't bother me in the least little bit. It doesn't bother me if people get filthy stinking rich doing it. It doesn't bother me if people shoot giant pen raised deer for more money than I will ever make in my entire life with a guided missile from a drone while sitting naked in their own home. It doesn't change how I go hunt one iota. I will get up tomorrow, go hunting how I want to, be pleased with it and go to bed with a smile on my face.

Unlike you I don't feel it is my business to constantly bi+ch about how people screw, raise their kids, or spend their own money. I know I am a little old fashioned in that regard but there was a time in this nation where people valued other people that minded their own business.

^^^valid opinion^^^

JUST DONT CALL IT HUNTING!!!

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

DO you think you are the PR master for hunting???? I would rather have hunting guides sawing heads off of mule deer bucks tied to a pole in a public square than one person read the garbage your head spills out here everyday.

YOU ARE AN ANTI-HUNTER! You run off more people from hunting than a stupid picture of a dead deer.

DO you know why you worry about what other people think about when they see these pictures? Because you are just like them and realize neither you nor them know how to mind your own business.

" and see why we should all police this type of stuff "

WE DON'T NEED MORE POLICING! I don't need some self-righteous turd telling me and everyone else to live by his standards. That's happened enough and THAT IS ONE MORE THING KILLING AMERICA.

Look at how stupid you have made this. Some fella shot a great deer. And you are so pissed off that you are dragging up other BS from a past season that was stupid to begin with instead of just congratulating the man who did something that you aren't good enough to do yourself.

This is the exact reason I won't do one of those buffalo hunts where you drag em out of the pen and shoot them. I found it kind of ironic that last year at the expo no one was talking to Wade, he should have used his head on this one!

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

>This is the exact reason I
>won't do one of those
>buffalo hunts where you drag
>em out of the pen
>and shoot them. I found
>it kind of ironic that
>last year at the expo
>no one was talking to
>Wade, he should have used
>his head on this one!
>
>
>?If men were angels, no government
>would be
>necessary.? John Adams

Members on a couple other websites said the same thing regarding several other big hunting shows they attended. I believe the power of the internet got him good after that Mexico buck debacle and it should!

Stick around TOPGUN,

Eventually the killers won't have enough hunters
Around to support what they do politically or
Financially.

State Wildlife agencies are slowly figuring out that
It ain't the kids they need to target to build recruitment
It's the 25 to 40 year olds that have kids that used to hunt
But now do not and are not passing the heritage down.

Tristate has no idea what the difference between a hunter and a killer
Is, or it just doesn't matter to him.

We're close to hitting a tipping point here in this thing we all
Love to do, good people like yourself leaving, not educating
And not helping people like Tristate will only help
Speed the definition of what hunting is to the definition layed out
By the likes of Ted Nugent, Jeff Foiles, Troy Gentry and Darner.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom