Giant Droptine Utah Buck

cabinfever

Very Active Member
We all dream of bucks like this, but this morning SKRE Athlete, Jeremy Scholzen made his dreams a reality anchoring his biggest buck to date. This buck has a little bit of everything we like in a giant buck. Additional details on this buck can be found on SKRE's IG #skrecountry

33075jeremysbuck.jpg

250"-260"?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Jeremy use to work on the plumbing counter at Scholzen a few years ago. Now they call him Doctor Scholzen . He has a little honey hole.

> 250"-260"?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I heard from a reliable source it's rough scored 261.

Great buck, however I'm with Homer. Please tell us what a SKRE athlete is and how you become one. I'm thinking you have to kill a big animal dressed in all SKRE clothing. Correct?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-19 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Skre Athlete defined: one who chases down and kills 200 inch deer with a sharp object.It also helps if you are sponsored by Mtn Dew & Taco Bell.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-19
>AT 10:51?PM (MST)

>
>Skre Athlete defined: one who chases
>down and kills 200 inch
>deer with a sharp object.It
>also helps if you are
>sponsored by Mtn Dew &
>Taco Bell.

And if you live in Hurricane Utah. SKRE's place of business . Thats a big plus.

"You SKRE!I SKRE!We all SKRE for iceSKRE!"

I guess this is a new marketing deal. 20 years ago it was telling everyone is on your company "team". Now I guess no matter who you are if you use someone's product your then become their "athlete".

Messi is an athlete.
Watt is an athlete.
Altuve is an athlete.

I just want to be a killer.

I think within the next couple of years you will see digital editing in hunting shows where when the big bull marches in screaming it will look like the Hornady logo is glued on his horns and Nomad branded on his butt.

Can't we just have hunting posts again. Something feels off about this. Kind of like the three year old beauty pageants that turn kids into prostitots.

I think this buck is awesome. I think the hunter is like most of us when great practice, strategy, and some luck comes together. Good on him. I think the context of the original post is nauseating. To check out more go to #Lame.

Nothin off about this in my mind-just a huge buck that I enjoy seeing. Congrats to the hunter-that is truly a dream buck!!

I Could Handle the DEW!

But TACO Bell?

#### That!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I prefer Taco John's since it's a Wyoming outfit. Either way, that is a great buck. Congrats to the hunter. And I don't care what he wore to kill the buck.

A monster muley! That's what they look like. Congratulations

When I grow up I want to be a SKRE athlete. :D

>Honestly, I'd shoot that buck over
>Gallos 300" Strip Buck. Well
>maybe not.

I would...Gallo's buck is huge, but one ugly deer!!

That thing is ridiculous... Didn't know any ranches in Utah held deer like that... Not even Alton. Can you imagine if that perfect typical side had matched the other side..?? This thing is one in a million...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-19 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]
>That thing is ridiculous... Didn't know
>any ranches in Utah held
>deer like that... Not even
>Alton. Can you imagine if
>that perfect typical side had
>matched the other side..?? This
>thing is one in a
>million...
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

Browning,

that is truly a one in a million buck.
He's probably only a 5 year old buck with crazy good genetics.
He was your average 140" 4x4 just two years ago.
I wonder if he got injured somehow this past winter to create that crazy right side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom