Giant's 2nd half

larrbo

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-13 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]It's time to start a new Giant's thread for the second half of the season. Last night I only made it to the 14th inning because I get up at 5:30 every morning. Even though they lost the game last night they didn't quit....that is a hopeful sign. So all of Giant's fans need to put on our rally hats and hang in there. Go Giant's.

There is only one team in the NL West with a better than .500 record. It doesn't look like a wild card team will come from our division this year, so we better plan on winning the division.

If we could put together a 5 game win streak we could easily be in second place.

I'm waiting:)

Eel

As much disdain that I have for the Dodgers...look out for them. I'm still rooting for the Houston Colt 45's and the New York Giants.

WE SUCK!!!!!

Not even torture this year.

BUT nobody in the West is tearing it up.

I've wasted soooo much time in front of the TV, watching them lose this year.

Matty got pulled early today.

Wish they could get MadBum some runs, he's been stellar this year.

I AGREE ELKSLAYER.......WE DO SUCK !!! WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT, OUR PITCHING WENT SOUTH !!! THE 2ND HALF MIGHT BE BETTER..(DODGERS LOOK GOOD)......................YD.

yes those boys in blu look good right now,long way to go,but u guys are smelling the place up now,just like we were in the begining.cowboy57

No No for Big Time Timmy Jim!! Redemption!!!

Starting to see guys make the right moves. Not the best time for a break but over all, i like what i'm seeing.

Go Giants!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

How about them Giants! I hope the all star break doesn't disrupt our momentum.

No hitter for the Freak! Awesome!

Eel

The Giants will have to give home field advantage to the AL this year since they won the All Star game. That's no big deal when you sweep though.

Eel

I've decided to go to Sequoia Park here this evening to watch a couple men's slow pitch softball games. It will be nice to see some offense for a change.:)

Eel

Yeah Steve, can't say as i blame you. Have Fun!!

That ground ball through B. Belts legs the other night in the Ninth inning just about summed up our Season. Finding other/ different ways to lose. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully now that they have played about as poorly as a TEAM can play, maybe some of the pressure will be off and they'll get down to playing professional type Baseball again.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

CRAPOLA......I AM OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR 3 WEEKS WITH ZERO BASEBALL COVERAGE (CRICKET, SOCCER, RUGBY ALL DAY) AND I SEE THE DODGERS HAVE A 5.5 GAME LEAD IN THE DIVISION.......DAM !!! THAT CUBAN IMPORT HAS EM ALL FIRED UP I SEE. WELL......LETS SWITCH OVER TO THE AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST AND WATCH THAT RACE TO THE WORLD SERIES............GIANTS IN "2014"....................YD.

Way to go Marco, a walk off walk to win the game.

Heading to Denver next week to watch the three games out there.

Go Giants

COWBOY......THE BOYS IN BLUE ARE JUST TOO GOOD!!! I DONT THINK THE BOSOX COULD EVER BEAT EM................. EVEN THOUGH THE DODGERS HAVE ABOUT 5 EX BOSOX ON THEIR TEAM..........................YD.

Our pitchin is Finally do good,now just keep hittin the ball.Haven't been hitting the ball so well of late,just win baby

>Bring em on!!!!!!!! SAYS COWBOY57. YA HAD ENUFF OF THOSE BOSOX YET.....HE .. HE.!!!! YOUR LUCKY THE BOYS IN BLUE AVOIDED THE SWEEP !!!!

I THINK SOME TERMITES GOT IN YOUR BAT RACK, & WHO EVER YOUR CATCHER IS......HE COULD NOT THROW OUT HIS MOTHER !!! NOW BACK HOME TO PLAY SOME REALLY TUFF AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST TEAMS....................DONT TAKE IT TOO HARD.....ITS ONLY BASEBALL.

NOW, DRAWING A GREAT TAG........THAT IS IMPORTANT,.........................YD.

Surprised that Larrbo didn't chip in, He and the wife are headed to Denver to take in the three games there! Have fun Larry and... Go Giants!!

Well, We are starting to play a bit better ball. Hard to believe just how badly we were playing there for a good while. Seems to me that when Pagon went down the day of his inside the park HR, we went down as well. I never try to use injury as an excuse and i'm not now but it was fairly obvious that we haven't been the same team since.

Should Matt Cain be rested, done for the season? Why not?

Go Giants!!

Joey

We haven't been hittin for weeek and half good pithen thoe untill last nite.It was a good 20 1/2 game flip flop thoe.Now if we can just hang on till the playoffs,And then 1,2,3 and out as usual.NOT!! cowboy57

Yes we got wet in game one, the rain was just salt in the wound with us playing that bad. Then came game two and WOW...Pence hits the longest homer of the major league season...great game Giant's. We are getting ready to leave for the ballpark and have dinner down there. Go Giant's.

Well, at least Boston is still in it.

195yankees.jpg

THOSE 2 GUYS ARE CLEARLY FROM THE BAY AREA !!! SOUR GRAPES HEY EEL.......GIANTS ARE 22 GAMES BACK. YOU CAN STILL MAKE A RUN AT THOSE DODGERS HEY !!!! LOL................YD.

YD, yeah, I haven't been in the best of moods lately. You might say I'm a bitter old man. LOL!

Eel

Well, Congrats to the LA Dodgers for winning the Division and going on the the Playoffs this season. They got hot and stayed hot plenty long enough to get the job done!

As for our Giants, we played well in our division, better than any other team in the National league, but we just didn't play near well enough against the other teams to get the job done.

I was proud to see us pick up the quality of ball we played in the last half a dozen 3-4 game series. We started well and finished well. It was just all those games in the middle that took us down this year.

It'll be another long off season with no Baseball. Looking forward to next season where it once again will be... Go Giants!!! :)

Joey

Yes, it was good to see "Over the fence Pence" sign a 5 year deal.

I don't really care if Timmy comes back or not.

Eel

Good one Eel!

Well, for another week or so...

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom