Giants Sanchez No Hitter!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
How about them Giants. Arguably their 5th best pitcher, one who had lost his position in the rotation, throws a no hitter, almost a Perfect game save for an error, against the Pad's!! Cool!!!

Joey

Sage, you will not believe this, really. I had tickets for both Fri-night and Sat-night's game. I sold them last week and was at Lake Almanor instead. We had a horseshoe tournament plus the SF trip was gonna be a 6-700 dollar bill with hotel, dinner, drinks for 2 days.

Wife suggested it and since we're leaving for Germany next week saving a few dollars sounded good. Didn't even get to see it on TV cause I went to the lake Thursday.

Hey Larry, Long time bud! i been hollering at Western Nevada supply on your filter system to not much result They're letting us down i fear. We gotta talk soon ok? You gonna Make a Wish fish this year?

Elkslayer, You done screwed up bud!!! Can't blame ya for not going down there i guess, i hate the SF bay area myself but man, i'da given my California deer tag to be there ;-)

Thought you said you wanted to shake my hand! Here you were over here throwing shoes, out the lake,... didn't even give me a holler. I'm flat offended! :) Nah, we'll meet up one day!!

Joey

Hi Joey,

Did you get the water report in the mail....we got one several weeks ago. I'm not sure if I will be up for the tourney this year, we have friends coming to spend the weekend, and the cabin isn't finished yet. I hope you and Ron knock them dead.

Larrbo, Ron's fishing with the Wife this year. She's a sponcer and kinda has been wanting to participate so i gracefully, me graceful???, backed out. One of my good Friends in town here has offered a boat ride for the tourny, we're going out this Fri to do some scouting. He's great people too, i'm a lucky dude at times.

Sent pm about the filtration system.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom