Gila MZ Deer Hunt

parecido

Hey guys -- Got back from the muzzleloader hunt in the Gila this weekend. Holy cow it was DRY!!! we hunted hard for a couple of days and only ran across 2 bucks and doe up in the high country in 16A. My hunting partner got a shot off at one of the bucks but it was between trees and he was high. We only heard two other shots the entire time. Anyone have any pics or stories from up there? We did run into ALOT of elk and a couple of antelope. I've attached a couple pictures of the elk
6137img_3506.jpg

2652img_3511.jpg

1968img_3517.jpg

7400img_3518.jpg

4024img_3520.jpg

9321img_3525.jpg

Sweet Elk Pictures. Tough luck on the deer though. I was up there on Oct 23-Oct 27 for the second elk rifle hunt (just helping out) and we saw lot's of deer in 16A. Saw about 40 deer total and 10-15 bucks. Three of those were studs. If you plan on going back send me a PM. I can point you in the right direction.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom