Gillette Abusers

R

rumproast

Working at the airport yesterday and this morning when I ran across an old aquaintance cleaning-woman hot (really!) gal and we got to looking out the windows at a truck dumping Lope bodies minus head right on the Entrance road. She said it's been going on all week. Gave her the number right there to call and she had a physical I.D. of the vehicle. Hope that the P.O.S.'s are hit hard, god**** lowlife transplants, or locals, don't matter. This ain't Michigan, they'll find out, by my best guess. Nor the loud Californios we've been subject to that are no reflection at all on MM Buddies but they claim, as "felons", to have a $1000 to just "go and get an Elk". Told one MF at the Pub earlier tonite my fiance's oldest was a GW, and that I personally knew six others, which is true. Boy, did that blow-hard Bakersfield crap just shut up and quickly leave!

Gonna learn the hard way, and I'll help.

A slightly disgruntled Rump--
(by the by, way to go, Broncos!--See ya' Dallas!)

Rump,
No disrespect but I read your post three times now and I still don't understand what you are trying to say.

Are you talking about poaching? Or, your dislike of Californians? Or, illegally dumping antelope carcasses?

Gee, non-recovery of edible portions covers it according to Wyo Law, don't ya' think, HB?
Don't care where we're from, just follow the friggin' ETHICS and LAW!
Too much to ask, apparently!

Rump--by the way, the post totally legit.--we'll see what the GW's report states in weeks to come.

Bakersfield?.....hell, prolly relatives of mine

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Rump,
I agree. Wasting edible game should be prosecuted. However, maybe you should have just came out and said your post was about wasting meat.

You lost me after the "hot woman," "low life transplants," "Michigans," and "Bakersfiled guys at the Pub." I'm sure I'm not the only one that was lost after reading your post. I'm glad you cleared it up. Thanks.

Well, sorry for the disjointed recount, but I will try call a spade a spade.
Time after time it is the same types here that violate the Game and the laws with regularity.
Lack of respect for the Wildlife and the Landowner begets lack of respect on my part, and I'll do what I can to finger whom, and where from, when evidence is clear and in my face.
I was born in Michigan, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend to be impressed by all that I see coming out here these days from there, or anywhere.
And don't even let me get started on certain S. Dakotans hunting around here--I'd sooner write that book, and include their buddies from here in it.

Now if this helps in the least to let some bad apples know there might be extra eyeballs on them, good, because this has about been enough negativity coming from me, though I'm glad to get it vented.

Otherwise, Happy Hunting, honest and ethical ones, because it is a pleasure to have you frequent the area!

Rump

Rump, your story makes me sick! I wonder what the story is? Something innocent I hope, but that doesn't seem logical. Keep us up to date if you hear anything else.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Guys, I don't flinch much when it comes to action time, but at talk-about-it time maybe I'm not so good.
Seeing headless Lope bodies that've been dumped out gets me really, really, intense.
I will, boys and girls, keep the MM up on anything official that hopefully comes from this.
D13er--now THAT is funny stuff!! ("tic-tac, sir?")

Rump

Man I don't know where to start but I will try to stick up for any Californians that are like me. When I was able to hunt in your state it restored my pride in being an American not having foriegn cars with cell phone/starbuks toting drivers in them people are courtios and everythuing is clean and when I got my lope I wanted every last ounce of meat. I don't think its right to spout off about transplants or Californians. There are idiots in every state even yours. I have also heard stories from residents heard shooting the elusive prarie maggot. If you still like bashing other people when you don't know the facts there's a place for you with a bunch of people that have that same attitude in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA so grab your monster energy drink flaten out the bill on your baseball-cap and come on down.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom