Give me a break Ted Kennedy

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
While it is unfortunate, I can deal with most of the circus created by the Democrats on the Judiciary Committee. I know they dislike Judge Alito because he questions whether there is a constitutional right to commit infanticide, whether a criminal's rights are more important than public safety, whether terrorists should enjoy the rights of a society they wish to destroy and whether employment and education should be doled out along racial lines. I can even live with the obtuse ramblings of Senator Biden, the annoying, self-righteousness of Senator Schumer and the uninformed grandstanding by psuedo-Catholic Senators Leahy and Durbin.

But for God's sake, spare me the sanctimony of the Senator from Chappaquiddick. Why would any rational person pay attention to the Kennedy clan's dimmest bulb? Unsteady Teddy gives nepotism a bad name. Daddy got him into Harvard, where he was promptly expelled for cheating. Daddy got him a cush job in the army in Europe during the Korean War, where, in two years, Teddy failed to advance beyond private. Daddy - and clueless Bay State voters - gave him a Senate seat, where Teddy repaid them by killing Mary Jo Kopechne and then covering up his crime. Teddy, another psuedo-Catholic Senator, drove his first wife to alcoholism and depression and then divorced her so he could use his family fortune to more overtly indulge in loose women, booze and drugs. That was, of course, when he was not too busy, then and now, undermining our military, our economy, our justice system and our traditional culture.

Oh, why could it not be that only Mary Jo emerged from the car that fateful night?

Teddy "the swimmer" is just a rich old drunk that has never done a days work in his life.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

tedchap.jpg

watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Ted kennedy is like a old dish rag, "been wrung out to many times to dry" it's time to discard it for good.

RELH

Come on guys give the guy a break!!!! How would you feel if you were the only male Kennedy not to have srewed MARILYN MONROE??. The guy is pathetic.

he might just be the most disgusting person i have ever seen in politics ,he's just a complete a@@ ,,,, IMHO of course :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom