Global warming fiction ?

RELH

Long Time Member
Steven Koonin explains his theory on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'
Former undersecretary for the Department of Energy under President Obama, Steven Koonin defended his dissent from the Biden administration’s stance on the global "climate crisis" on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday, where he dismissed climate alarmists as "misinformed."

STEVEN KOONIN: When you read the official reports from the U.N. And U.S. Government, you find some surprises. For example, even though the globe has warmed by about 2 degrees Fahrenheit over the last century, the incidence of heatwaves across the 48 states is no greater now than it was in 1900 and the highest temperatures haven't gone up in 60 years.

We have been able to find no detectable influence on hurricanes from humans. And the models that we used to predict future climates have become more uncertain, even as they become more sophisticated.

So, all of these things suggest that people who say that we have broken the climate and face certain a certain doom unless we take drastic action are just misinformed about what the official reports actually say.

--

You've got to go to page 780 something in the last national climate assessment to say that we've not been able to show that humans have an influence on hurricanes

I'ma leave this here just in case someone forgets what this chit'z about.

Screenshot_20210506-223241~2.png

I'ma leave this here just in case someone forgets what this chit'z about.

View attachment 39137
Are you referring to the climate scientists or Tucker?

It's hard to know since Fox's legal team says of Tucker... the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'"

As the Trump-appointed Judge wrote, "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Basically, his own channel describes him as not much more than The Onion.

I'm just glad our current leaders promised to eliminate all CO2 from our lives, and no one earing under $400k will have to pay a penny in taxes! I hope you're happy for voting for these morons!

What hurts is when a scientist that worked for the liberal side deserts ship and sticks a sharp stick up the gazoo of the ones that support the fake global warming for profit or the fact they are dumb followers.
RELH

Jussie Smollett didn’t really get mugged by maga
Men don’t menstruate
Capital policeman was not killed by fire extinguisher
Antifa/BLM are peaceful
Russian bounties fake
Orange man wasn’t an agent of Russia
Elizabeth Warren is not an Indian
Co2 is not a pollutant
It was Hunter’s laptop
MSM - Lies. About. Everything.

Last edited:
What hurts is when a scientist that worked for the liberal side deserts ship and sticks a sharp stick up the gazoo of the ones that support the fake global warming for profit or the fact they are dumb followers.
RELH
Refer to Post #2

In completely related news, you can buy his brand new book here...

You think climate change is bad? Wait till we fix it and then have to deal with the real monster we are creating. SPACE DRAG. That's right folks. Space drag is going to finish earth and we made it.

Things I "know", because I have eyes.

My entire states forest got beetle killed. My aspens are dying. Moose numbers have plummeted as they pull their own fur out because of ticks. It's may 7, no snow on the MTN. GSL has so little water a wolverine walked out to the island. Tundra swans came in 7-10 days early this year. Both deer and elk are struggling as the "green wave" isn't there at birthing season.

These are things I can see, as an outdoorsman. Things I can see with my own eyes. Things that tell me something is going on.

Does that mean we eradicate meat, and spray the atmosphere with dust? No. But does it mean that climate change is happening, yes. But I'm 47 years old. The concerning thing isn't climate change happening(it's always happened), it's the pace it's happening at.

It would be nice if we could get the oil/gas scientists and the green new deal scientists to go away so actual scientists could help us figure it out. But as an earlier post stated, there's piles of money on both sides

I Said 40 years ago!

If They Were Really Worried about Helping Out with the Atmosphere & Global Warming!

Passenger Cars Could Have Been Running on Natural Gas For Many Decades Now!

Passenger Cars Don't Need 800 GAWD-DAMNED Horsepower!

Ban Incinerators in the States & Send it Just across the Mexico Border & Incinerate it there,Like The World Doesn't Spin & The Wind Don't Blow!

Or Just Have F'N CHINA Make everything for us!

They Don't Give A RATS ASS about Polluting This World & Choking Your Ass Out!

Decades Of STIMULUS Money for nothing More than Study!

GEEZUS!

I Said 40 years ago!

If They Were Really Worried about Helping Out with the Atmosphere & Global Warming!

Passenger Cars Could Have Been Running on Natural Gas For Many Decades Now!

Passenger Cars Don't Need 800 GAWD-DAMNED Horsepower!

Ban Incinerators in the States & Send it Just across the Mexico Border & Incinerate it there,Like The World Doesn't Spin & The Wind Don't Blow!

Or Just Have F'N CHINA Make everything for us!

They Don't Give A RATS ASS about Polluting This World & Choking Your Ass Out!

Decades Of STIMULUS Money for nothing More than Study!

GEEZUS!

I saw a post about a "young climate activist". She's interviewed on her family farm, in the background a 40yr old tractor is tilling. By the barn, a 40+ year old heavy hauler. Next to the sprayer.

It's HILLARIOUS that stupid people look at that and get fuzzy because she's a "climate activist". I guess it's just not HER CLIMATE?

40yrs ago? Bess Thunberg?

The frustrating thing about all the climate change claims is that the facts are very easily checked by anyone who cares to look. NASA can change the current graph to show whatever they want but they can't go back and change the actual historical data.

If the New York Times, the Guardian, or the Washington Post, or anyone else, came out with an article saying the largest mule deer ever killed measured 194 we would all be up in arms screaming bloody murder, but the average uninformed public would assume it's gospel. They won't even bother to check, and they certainly won't believe you or me.

Peter Capstick, the professional hunter in Africa said it best. He observed that when a native African got mauled by a lion or a leopard or gored by a rhino, wounds that would kill any average human, the African will soon recover defying all the laws of medicine. But if the local witch doctor casts a spell on the same native he will lie down and die in about 3 days. The American public is no different. You can't convince them that it's all a hoax.

Things I "know", because I have eyes.

My entire states forest got beetle killed. My aspens are dying. Moose numbers have plummeted as they pull their own fur out because of ticks. It's may 7, no snow on the MTN. GSL has so little water a wolverine walked out to the island. Tundra swans came in 7-10 days early this year. Both deer and elk are struggling as the "green wave" isn't there at birthing season.

These are things I can see, as an outdoorsman. Things I can see with my own eyes. Things that tell me something is going on.

Does that mean we eradicate meat, and spray the atmosphere with dust? No. But does it mean that climate change is happening, yes. But I'm 47 years old. The concerning thing isn't climate change happening(it's always happened), it's the pace it's happening at.

It would be nice if we could get the oil/gas scientists and the green new deal scientists to go away so actual scientists could help us figure it out. But as an earlier post stated, there's piles of money on both sides
I say there might be nothing we can do. The planet has and will keep changing. We can change that from happening. People are just using it for their advantage. At some point are we screwed probably.

I say there might be nothing we can do. The planet has and will keep changing. We can change that from happening. People are just using it for their advantage. At some point are we screwed probably.
There actually is something we can do.....we can stop polluting it. Whether that stops climate change or not, I don’t know.

The earth will be stripped of its water, then it’s atmosphere, and then fried to a crispy ember. We should probably spend at least as much time thinking about that, as figuring out ways to exterminate ourselves.

One massive volcanic eruption (Krakatoa) or seismic event (similar to the early 19th century) has far more impact on climate than anything insignificant humans can have.

The ones running around thinking humans are destroying the planet qnd can stop that from happening are the same ones driving around by themselves wearing a mask...

NASA says that 1921, one hundred years ago, was one of the coldest years on record and earth has been warming since then. They even show a graph to prove it.

Every drop of water that was on this planet day one, is still here.
A guess at best. Whoever said that is full o chit for thinking they know. And when was day 1 anyway?

I could say that the entire planet was covered with 20,000’ more water than it has now, and use the fossil record to ”prove” my position. Doesn’t mean I’m right.

A guess at best. Whoever said that is full o chit for thinking they know. And when was day 1 anyway?

I could say that the entire planet was covered with 20,000’ more water than it has now, and use the fossil record to ”prove” my position. Doesn’t mean I’m right.

There is a lot of things wrong with these statements. Where to begin...?

Educate me.....start with the easy one. When was day 1?

I’ll be up doing my part by cutting down live quakies by the hundred, but I’ll check back in.

And it’s “there are....”.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just because you find sea shells on top of 14k foot mtns, doesn't mean there was once more water on earth, it only means that mountain was once under water. The laws of thermodynamics explain what we've believed to be true for some time.

Educate me.....start with the easy one. When was day1?

Day one is irrelevant. The easy one is first understanding the laws of (you take your pick).

If Day one had 'X' amount of water and then day 10 had 20,000'(?) more, where did the extra volume come from and where did it go since?

I get the water cycle and plate tectonics. And I understand that earth is a closed system. But in terms of geologic time, I doubt seriously things will remain the same.

I love it when people too dumb to understand heat melts ice think their opinion matters to anyone.

Science has concluded we're living in a period of accelerated warming. they're closing in on concluding humans are the cause. lie and deny your azz off it changes nothing.

Shortly after you quit chittin yellow, "science" concluded we were headed into the next ice age. Science is frequently wrong in its predictions, especially those based off models.

Last edited:
NASA says that 1921, one hundred years ago, was one of the coldest years on record and earth has been warming since then. They even show a graph to prove it.

Plenty of info from NASA...

I get the water cycle and plate tectonics. And I understand that earth is a closed system. But in terms of geologic time, I doubt seriously things will remain the same.
There's much evidence that split hydrogen atoms escape into space, never to be seen again. I think you're likely right as there is no evidence that we have always had, and always will have, the exact same amount of water.

I think some people took The Water Cycle from 3rd Grade a little too literally.

Maybe Ms. Pasternak wasn't teaching the highest level of science at James Madison Elementary?

Now you're touching on a 5 billion year prediction into the future based on, models. If there's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip, how many are there 5 billion years out?

I don't have any grandkids to worry about but if I did I'd feel obligated to error on the side of caution and go along with science rather than partisan hacks on FAUX news. it may be the end of the world if we do nothing, but will it be if we take action and later find it was unwarranted ?

We do have one thing in common at least, I don't give a FF about your grandkids either.

Give up on it. you can deny science but you can't lie your way into changing what they've concluded with clips and the occasional detractor.

The debate is no longer is it real. it is. the debate is what if anything we're going to do about it. I'm going to guess too little too late. but like you say that's my grandkids problem not mine .

I Guess There Was One CROWN Induced Half Breed That Did Listen When Somebody Said:

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!

I don't have any grandkids to worry about but if I did I'd feel obligated to error on the side of caution and go along with science rather than partisan hacks on FAUX news. it may be the end of the world if we do nothing, but will it be if we take action and later find it was unwarranted ?

We do have one thing in common at least, I don't give a FF about your grandkids either.

And TogPotee!

You're The Perfuct Example Of Modern Day People in This World!

You Don't Give a FF About anything but Yourself!

Oh an the New KR The Government Buys You Every 2 Years!

Oh and the CROWN!

Is The CROWN A Write-Off as Well?

Give up on it. you can deny science but you can't lie your way into changing what they've concluded with clips and the occasional detractor.

The debate is no longer is it real. it is. the debate is what if anything we're going to do about it. I'm going to guess too little too late. but like you say that's my grandkids problem not mine .
I dought we could do much. I dought all of it was made by man,but the evolution of both the planet and sun.

That's the exact info from NASA that is debunked in the video.
Yeah and the My Pillow guy thinks he's debunked a bunch of stuff too with his videos. It doesn't make it true.

People love to look for the one kook who will tell them what they want to hear and then repeat it. Notice the people who point to a climate scientist saying it's all about money while simultaneously selling his brand new book saying it's all about money. But for that one second the guy is saying what they want to hear so they believe it without noticing what they're perpetuating.

The same people that like to quote scientists that say vaccinated people don't need to wear masks ridicule the same scientists when they say vaccines are safe and effective and that everybody should get vaccinated. So are we listening to medical scientists and doctors, or not? Or only if they say what you already believe?

Another example is the people (DeSantis) that say a private business can't require a vaccine passport for customers, but then say they should be able to pick for whom they bake a wedding cake. So, now the government picks which groups a private business must serve... but it's only okay for a government to run a business if the "picker" agrees with their ideology.

People merely choose what they want to hear. There's no integrity of thought anymore.

Last edited:
If the government would dry up the grant money given to scientists, climate change would go away in a heartbeat.

Scientists are like doctors. Some get into that field because they want to help humanity, some get into it because they want to get rich.

RELH

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand heat melts ice. everything is a conspiracy to dumb people.

Lucky for real sportsmen there are some hunters higher on the food chain who get it. you wouldn't know it if this place was the only representation you experienced with so called outdoorsmen.

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand heat melts ice. everything is a conspiracy to dumb people.

Lucky for real sportsmen there are some hunters higher on the food chain who get it. you wouldn't know it if this place was the only representation you experienced with so called outdoorsmen.

It's going to be funny when everyone who thinks they can control the climate are proven wrong by climate.

The Anasazi in the SW that had a greater understanding about things than we do, relatively speaking, couldn't even curtail it.

Really.......the Anasazi are an advanced society to you? :ROFLMAO:
It's going to be funny when everyone who thinks they can control the climate are proven wrong by climate.

The Anasazi in the SW that had a greater understanding about things than we do, relatively speaking, couldn't even curtail it

Have you heard about the squadron of WWll airplanes that crash landed on Greenland in 1942? They rescued the crews but left the planes there. In 1992 they went back and found them buried under 270 ft. of ice and snow. That ice is really melting fast.

Have you heard about the squadron of WWll airplanes that crash landed on Greenland in 1942? They rescued the crews but left the planes there. In 1992 they went back and found them buried under 270 ft. of ice and snow. That ice is really melting fast.
That's an example of an anecdotal fallacy. It's like saying, "My dad's cousin smoked two packs a day and he lived to 90 years old."

That's not actual evidence that smoking is safe or could be relied upon to make a person live longer.

The Greenland plane story is another example of my Post #45. You could find dozens of examples of ice sheets shrinking, but choose to repeat that which reflects what you've already decided to believe.

People love to look for the one kook who will tell them what they want to hear and then repeat it.

What is "THE ice"? Is "the " ice more important than my ice or some other ice???? Is it more important than ice that melted 1000 years ago?

Last I checked melted ice makes water and there are literally millions of square miles of Terra ferma which could use the water.

Last time I checked no life is living in "the" ice. It's not some special little biosphere with an almost extinct tadpole in it.

For years we were taught that the Congo and Brazilian rainforest were the most important ecosystems on our planet. "The" ice has never existed there in my lifetime. Would those ecosystems save our planet if they had some of "the" ice in them?

Like I said, you can not change the mind of a fool, and Dude proves that every day that he types or open his mouth. Climate change on earth has been going on for over a million years and the sun has more control over it then us humans.
RELH

They should of went back in summer not winter.

Let's see, my opinion is based on the findings of the scientific community , every nation on earth, Reagan's lead climatologist, Every major ag entity, the majority of Americans an hell even the B&C club. your opinions are based on FAUX news and pure unabashed ignorance and stupidity.

Yeah, I'm good with it.

So all the politicians in the world tell you its real.???

Yeah follow those dudes. They wouldn't lie to people for power and money.

That and the "majority of Americans " think that 2 women screeching out rhymes about their vaginas is the best "song" in 2020.

Only a complete fool would treat a self affirming popularity contest as evidence supporting science.

Scientists Split on Human Impact on Climate Change.​

A Purdue University survey shows that the scientific community is split on the question of whether human activities are at the root of climate change, with just over 50 percent of scientists saying that climate change is happening and that it is "caused mostly by human activities."
The Media Research Center reports that the study's findings differ largely from the often used statistic that 97 percent of scientists believe in man-made global warming.
Rather than claiming 97 percent of scientists believe in man-made global warming, hopefully now some media outlets will revise that number closer to 50 percent.
Contrary to the repeated insistence of both climate alarmists and the media, scientists do not all agree on the standard climate alarmism talking points. A Purdue University scholar, surveying scientists in the agricultural sector including climatologists, found surprising disagreement on humanity’s role in climate change. These findings, though contrary to popular narrative on climate change, are unsurprising to anyone familiar with the prevalence of dissent in the scientific community. […]
This evidence is inconvenient to the many media outlets that have endlessly repeated that 97 percent of scientists endorse the global warming hypothesis. Prominent outlets like NBC and the New York Times, as well as countless others, have effectively shut down debate by asserting there is no scientific debate.
The Purdue study was done to compare opinions on climate change from scientists, climatologists, and the agricultural industry. Only 53 percent of climatologists said that climate change is caused "mostly by human activities."
The number of scientists and climatologists that chose this option is still high when compared to agricultural advisers (12.3 percent) and farmers (8 percent). The majority of both agricultural advisers and farmers said that "climate change is occurring, and it is caused more or less equally by natural changes in the environment and human activities."

Cute photo but that has nothing to do with global warming. CO2 is colorless and odorless and not a pollutant unless plant food is a pollutant. What kind of plant is that? A lithium ion battery plant?
Since when does something being colorless, odorless, and plant food automatically disqualify it as a pollutant? Ammonium Nitrate is only the most obvious example of something else that fits your description yet is clearly a pollutant (and highly explosive).

There's a serious pattern here of people using the anecdotal fallacy response.

If the government would dry up the grant money given to scientists, climate change would go away in a heartbeat.

Scientists are like doctors. Some get into that field because they want to help humanity, some get into it because they want to get rich.

RELH
Most get into science because they’re on the spectrum and don’t have a social life.

What is "THE ice"? Is "the " ice more important than my ice or some other ice???? Is it more important than ice that melted 1000 years ago?

Last I checked melted ice makes water and there are literally millions of square miles of Terra ferma which could use the water.

Last time I checked no life is living in "the" ice. It's not some special little biosphere with an almost extinct tadpole in it.

For years we were taught that the Congo and Brazilian rainforest were the most important ecosystems on our planet. "The" ice has never existed there in my lifetime. Would those ecosystems save our planet if they had some of "the" ice in them?
It’s the ice cream age folks....not the ice age. And I could use a little bit of ice cream right now to get through this adult pissing match about a subject that big gubment will continue to use as a manipulation tool against those who choose to live in fear.

There was a cyber attack on a pipeline the other day that shut the pipeline down for a few days and it was reported as a terrorist attack. Biden* shut down the Keystone Pipeline permanently costing thousands of jobs and he was called a hero.
I sure hope the CIA, FBI & NSA agents are diverse and woke enough to get to the bottom of this.

They think it was Russians, and now we have leadership that might push back.

Just because people are too dumb to understand science doesn't make it controversial. in the end Galileo prevailed over the deniers and that's going to happen here sooner than you think.

you're textbook examples what happens when you live in a world where facts don't carry as much weight as lies.

Did you hear he's held up $150 mill in Ukrainian aide? Evidently they don't want them to expose the money pipeline he and hunter have their lips on. Weird....

Did you hear he's held up $150 mill in Ukrainian aide? Evidently they don't want them to expose the money pipeline he and hunter have their lips on. Weird....
And they held up the money until they were sure Hunter got to keep the job in the oil company. That oil company that's killing the planet.

Pipelines are no longer infrastructure - thankfully we will be putting our future taxpayer dollars towards our real infrastructure needs like diversity, paid leave and childcare

Is it too soon to start a doom and gloom thread about all the animals dieing of thirst? I don’t know if its global warming or the weather, but some y’all gunna get impacted by it this season.

The example above is exactly the reason why it is no longer called global warming and is now referred to climate change. It is no longer acceptable to say "so much for global warming" on a snow day :ROFLMAO:

I think it's weird that it causes everything bad.... flooding (melting ice), drought(?), heatwaves, blizzards,..... They can make "man made" climate change the cause of everything...as long as the grant money keeps pouring in!

I literally have not seen a single news story about something in nature that didn't mention "climate change" in the last decade.

There's too many beavers in Yellowstone. Climate change.

A volcano erupts. Climate change

Wolves eating more elk than predicted. Climate change.

People moving out of Detroit. Climate change

Chicago skyrocketing murder rate. Climate change

Men with lower sperm counts. Climate change

Overpopulation on the African continent. Climate change

A dry year. Climate change

A hurricane. Climate change.

Every effing thing that happens these parots don't know how to talk about anything else but climate change. It's a crutch for scientists who were handed degrees like they were participation trophies.

Hey Tri!

Don't Forget to Add COVID in there as Well!

I literally have not seen a single news story about something in nature that didn't mention "climate change" in the last decade.

There's too many beavers in Yellowstone. Climate change.

A volcano erupts. Climate change

Wolves eating more elk than predicted. Climate change.

People moving out of Detroit. Climate change

Chicago skyrocketing murder rate. Climate change

Men with lower sperm counts. Climate change

Overpopulation on the African continent. Climate change

A dry year. Climate change

A hurricane. Climate change.

Every effing thing that happens these parots don't know how to talk about anything else but climate change. It's a crutch for scientists who were handed degrees like they were participation trophies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom