GLOBAL WARMING

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
Don't want to stir this can of worms again but got this book for Xmas and its a facinating read. Dark Winter by John L Casey
You guys should pick up a copy and read it.
CC

Yeah, I think he has one guy in Mexico who agrees with him.

Stay thirsty my friends

Well I guess I'm not suprised that 440 was the one to bite on this.
Although I dissagree with just about everything you say I thought you would come up with a more intelligent comment.
Its apparent you havent read the book.

After you do I will be glad to discus THE FACTS with you.
CC

Sounds like a good read. I'm gonna look for it

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/01/19/2014-was-earth-hottest-year-on-record/

I purposely used the Faux report even though it's fake news because it in the only pretend news you guys agree with so you listen to.

Let me get this straight, this guys theory on global warming is different than mainstream science so mainstream scientist are trying to make money on global warming. However this numbnuts who wrote a book isn't trying to make money he's just got the whole solution of causes of global warming figured out. This can't even make sense to you guys.
the guy is trying to make money off of his book. If I read every nutjob theory book that came out I couldn't read stuff that was real I wasted valuable learning time reading nuts when I was younger and had more time.

In search of ancient aliens 1970'S.
A book about how the stones of the pyramids weren't carved from limestone but actually ancient poured cement 1960's.
A religious book concerning evidence that man and dinosaurs existed at the same time.
Nazca Lines were early space ship runways 1970's
As well as every crack pot theory on everything scientific I had an interest in, every one was simply a guy or gal trying to sell their theory all proved junk science.

I'm glad you enjoyed the book, some guys on here actually enjoy Faux some believe it some like me enjoy comedy.

Just tell me how accurate the instrumentation was 100yrs ago by a people in this country that were still crappin in the woods? And if that was the situation here how accurate was it on the other side of the planet? Our climate is always changein. It was changein b4 us and it'll b changein long after we're gone. If u think we have the ability to dramatically effect our climate you're fooling yourself. The oceans and the sun control our temps, board a ship and sail around this blue marble to grasp just how much water we're talking about, then try to imagine what it would take to heat that amount of water 1 degree. We're a few power plants short of pullin that 1 off!

Corn I am glad to know that you are learning that Fox, "Faux", news is one that will give you more facts then the typical slanted liberal news agencies. Otherwise you would not be quoted them would you?

RELH

People all over the world are basically stupid. They believe whatever the politicians and religious leaders tell them is the truth. Here is a later article from london on the probability of NASA being correct:

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest year on record... but we're only 38% sure we were right
Nasa?s Goddard Institute for Space Studies claimed its analysis of world temperatures showed ?2014 was the warmest year on record?
But it emerged that GISS?s analysis is subject to a margin of error
Nasa admits this means it is far from certain that 2014 set a record at all

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-record-38-sure-right.html#ixzz3PMpr88zW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom