GM=Government Motors

NeMont

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-09 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]I wonder if Little Timmy Geithner will get a shiny new American made vehicle out of this:

"The co-chairs of the task force -- Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner and White House National Economic Council Director Lawrence Summers -- both own foreign automobiles.

Geithner owns a 2008 Acura TSX, registered in New York. He once owned a 1999 Honda Accord and a 2002 Acura MDX, according to public records.

Geithner is the president's designee for purposes of enforcing loan agreements with GM and Chrysler and must approve or reject any proposed transactions by either company that would cost $100 million or more".

While I am sure Wagoner has his issues and he did accept taxpayer money I am wondering if any of this ordeal scares anyone?

Geithner is on record as saying the market cannot correct any of this and the chances of failure only come if the government doesn't do more. That is amazing stuff to me.

Well hopefully I can cover a few shorts today and buy some more oil.

Nemont

THESE THIEVING F'ERS ARE LOOKING FOR A FREE HANDOUT!!!

THE SECOND GM SAID THEY WERE IN TROUBLE DODGE & FORD JUMPS IN TOO!!!

WHEN EVERYBODY BUT ME HAS 3 NEW FRICKEN VEHICLES IN THEIR DRIVEWAYS I JUST CAN'T FEEL SORRY FOR THE BIG 3 MENTIONED ABOVE!!!

MAYBE THEY ARE SO PHONY THEY FELT GOOD TO BUY FOREIGN???

IF THE BIG 3 ARE IN TROUBLE ITS THEIR OWN DAMN FAULT!!!

MY SELF I THINK SOMEBODY (FORD,DODGE & GM!!!) HAS ALOT OF MONEY STASHED SOMEWHERE!!!

WHAT'YA THINK???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

WELL RANS!!!

IF YOU BUY ALL THE TRANSMISSIONS THAT'LL BAIL FORD OUT!!!

HOW MANY DURA-MAXI-PADS WILL CUPSY NEED TO BUY TO BAIL GM OUT???

NOW REMEMBER!!!

THESE BOYS EXPECT "BIG" BONUSES!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I have heard, but have not confirmed it, that GM is building a big automotive plant in Brazil.
If it is true, I wonder if they will take the bail out money and put it into the Brazil plant to finish it and close down plants here and tell the UAW to go suck eggs and put thousands of auto workers out of work. Gee! was not that bail out money main purpose to keep our auto workers employed?

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom