Go ahead and spin it.

RE: NEWSFLASH!!!

So if blame skips a president can we blame Bush for the problems Hillary faces when she's elected in 2016?

Stay thirsty my friends

Can't rebuff the truth in the article, so all you douchebags have is to point a finger at Bush. You guys are hilarious and pathetic at the same time!!!

For sure, Bush and 6 years of republican controlled congress (2000-2006) were helpless to prevent anything from happening. they were too busy fabricating cause for wars and bragging about their economy to worry about any policies that might have negative long term effects.

Trigger you make Manny seem smart.

Stay thirsty my friends

While Democrat policy suck the big one, I am at a loss to explain why with Republican Majority in the House from 1994 to 2006 and yet the Democrats could do what ever they wanted?

How come you guys don't hold the House Republicans to task for not allowing these policies, Barney Frank was in the Minority from 1994 to 2006 in the House. He never chaired a committee or was able to introduce legislation that didn't require a majority of Republican votes just to get out of Committee.

Seems odd to me that this study omits that fact. NOTHING could be passed without the consent of the Republican controlled House from 1994 until 2006, NOTHING. While the Democrats wanted to give everything away, the Republicans agreed that was a good policy until it wasn't.

That requires no spin, just a few ounces of being honest. I guess honesty is in short supply any more.

Nemont

The economic disaster has been pinned on the democrats by reputable and respected economic experts, and all 440 can come up with is his same old tired shyt of finger pointing at Bush! Is that all you people got? If it is, you got NOTHING!!!

Your liberal dream promised by your messiah is slowly starting to unravel. You got nothing!!!

From Nemonts post..."we were led to believe". Lied to by your liberal sharlatan. Obama the snake oil salesman. When its all said and done...YOU GOT NOTHING!!!

Good Point Idiot/220.
They did brag about the economy...why? because it was GOOD.

Let me keep in simple for your pee brain.

Now it is BAD.
Then it was GOOD.

Follow?

Nemont, I'm tired of these liberal douche's implying that Slick Willie the draft dodger set us up on the road to prosperity. He set us up for an economic collapse. And yes the Republicans are just as guilty for letting it pass.

People need to step outside the box and take a good hard look at whats really going on. The Washington Social club is not looking out for our interests, they're looking out for theirs. They are criminals, using their position to further their wealth and agendas. All we are is a source of revenue, to be picked clean and eventually brought to heel like a trained dog.

I've said this before, the greatest enemy of "THE PEOPLE" is our own government. They don't work for us anymore, they now tell us how high to jump!

Let's keep even more boiled down, Republicans were as responsible as Democrats for keeping policies that were bad for the economy.

Spin it however you want if the policies put in place were so bad how come President Bush didn't insist on putting an end to them when his party controlled the Senate, the House and he sat in the Big Chair in the White House?

Seem pretty lame to omit facts that say the Republicans presided over these policies they disagreed with but while in the majority could do nothing to change. That is an outright fabrication designed to absolved Republicans of their complicity.

Yes Democrat policies suck, makes one wonder why the Republicans followed these policies for the 6 years they controlled the government completely. Find a study that can erase those 6 years and I will jump on your tiny little band wagon, until then you need to learn to be at least half way honest with yourself and others.

Nemont

Bowjob this is over your head it seems. you agree with the republicans that their economy up to 2008 was great, but at the same time you blame the democrats for the policies that made the economy great during that timeframe. do you get it? or do you need a picture? it wasn't great, it was never great, it was smoke and mirrors and both sides sat on their thumbs until it was too late. I know, you need pictures......

Trigger, Bugs Bunny is over your head so I'm not going to waste the time.

Stay thirsty my friends

I have not blamed anyone.
I said "they bragged because it was good"

Democrats since Billy have not had the opportunity to brag.

Go back to drinking and driving Idiot / 110.

I sure miss the good old days when the Boskee's, Aspen Adventures and various others could a least make a good argument. Now it is like debating Elmer Fudd on Bugs Bunny. The first thing that happens when no reasonable answer is available is name calling. I've been schooled on here before an admit it you clowns just dig deeper.

The problem is this Corn:

-There is more than enough blame to go around.

-We all want to paint a President, a Congress, our Leaders as Saviors or Devils. When in fact they are not as responsible for the economy as we think they are.
(read about the real factors:Globalization, Entitlements, etc)

-In reality the middle ground seems to be where the economy hums the best. A mix of Tax less and let people spend, and Tax and spend for us.
(do some research, see what policies have created job growth)

What I do believe and know to be true is this:
-We have to get back to some middle ground.
-The current path cannot be sustained.
-Our current leaders, Democrat and Republican alike, seem more interested in Politics than solutions.

Did I blame anyone? NO, Did I call names? NO

Bowjob if you think both sides are to blame then stop saying it's all the democrats fault. it is both sides fault no question about it, end of story.

Case in point, the national debt everyone started watching as soon as Obama was elected. yes Obama is overspending, no duh. what about when Bush gave us all tax cuts while starting elective wars and doubled the debt during what you call the great economy? was that not just as if not more irresponsible than what Obama's doing?

If you actually will admit both sides take the blame then we can cut about half of our debates off right here.

Stay thirsty my friends

Can you please show me where I HAVE SAID "it is a democrat problem"
You will not, because you can't.

Go read my last post.
All are to blame.

We cannot continue on the current path. Who got us on this path, well we would have to go back YEARS.

"My Kingdom for an honest man." I can't remember where it comes from an I'm too lazy to look it up, possibly Shakespeare.

Anyhow that is the problem, we send very few if any honest people to government. Most of you hate Obama I personally think he is doing a decent job. Is he honest in my opinion No.

So I listened to a dishonest president give the State of the Union Address last night, Than I watched a more dishonest person give the Republican response. My senator from Nebraska Deb Fischer. She is a land thief that we sent to Washington. If you don't believe me here it is:http://www.fischerlandgrab.com/. This was land that would have been for the common Joe to fish and hunt but dishonesty changed that. I use to fly fish it 25 years ago.

So it comes down to I watch a guy I agree with on more things who is dishonest, or a woman who is a thief I disagree with because I'm not a millionaire who benefits by rubbing elbows with her.

Its disgusting to me either way but howl all you want I'll take a dishonest Obama over a dishonest Romney just on the intelligence factor alone.

Political parties are ruining this country just like George Washington predicted. That's my rant.

You would really take a president that has zero experience in ANYTHING except not ever having a real job surrounded by crook over a business men with tons of experience. You truly are an IDIOT.

Corn,

Nice summary. I do believe we have a system that promotes, encourages, and rewards dishonesty.
The name of the game is re-election, and set up your buddies.
You should, some day, look into how many, Children, Friends, etc are now well set up due to their Daddy, Mommy, or Pal being a Politician, SAD.

Romney less honest than Obama, now that is funny.

Obama spewed so many lies last night it was ridiculous:

-Will not add a dime to the debt...PLEASE
on and on.

Take Care.
I have a good read for anyone wanting to really understand what this crushing debt will eventually do to us.
However our current elected officials could care less.

DAMN SAD

>You would really take a president
>that has zero experience in
>ANYTHING except not ever having
>a real job surrounded by
>crook over a business
>men with tons of experience.
> You truly are an
>IDIOT.

LAUGHING TOO HARD TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE!!!!!

Obama won, Romney lost. get over it.

At the end of the day EVERY LAST POLITICIAN in congress and the whitehouse was elected by the people. our syestem is not broken it's working perfectly, it we don't like our leaders we can have every last one of them gone in 2-4 years. like it or not, we have excatly what we asked for within the the choices before us.
and we're also responsible for that.

If there is a solution it has to start at the primary election , you can't vote in a leader who didn't make the ballot so get more involved and stop being a victim. if you still aren't happy welcome to democracy there are always winners and losers.

Stay thirsty my friends

actually for senators it is every 6 years not 2-4 years.

I still don't get the what good whining that Obama won the election does. He sucks and his policies suck and yet the people preferred his brand of crappy policies over Romney's brand of crappy policies. Why not support noncrappy policies?

I still don't understand the why the Republicans don't declare victory on issue they have clearly prevailed on. They have won the tax argument and now almost all the tax cuts are forever. Don't fight on issues that don't matter and make easy political theater.

It seems like Republicans have been infected with the idiots who like to lose elections, they enjoy whining more than winning and they don't like paying for anything but enjoy running up the bill and handing it off to the their kids.

Nemont

I agree with most of what you said Nemont.

Republicans do not declare victory on taxes cuts because:

-the average household is now paying 4000 more per year, over last year.
-Obama care coming, and we will all lose another ~2200.

I do not care where those tax hikes come from, Income vs SS, vs Medicare.

The fact is we are all getting less.
There is no victory on taxes to declare.

Bowhunt,

You may want to go check on some facts in regards to the payroll tax and how it was structured. The Republicans didn't want to give that TEMPORARY tax break to start with.

Find any credible evidence that says a families taxes will increase $2,200 because of Obamacare. Their healht insurance rates may increase but most families won't be touched by the taxes currently in the ACA until after 2018.

Nemont

Correct, the tax holliday only added to our debt, that's bad m'kay. Obama not extending it also bad m'kay. he can't win , anything besides reelection.

Anyone care to prove how our healthcare costs would have not gone up if Obamacare had been overturned? my rates have gone up up up ever since I started paying 30 years ago. just like the national debt who gave a crap until Obama came into the picture and darkened things up.

Stay thirsty my friends

Nem,
You are missing the point.
NO ONE can claim a victory on taxes. Why?

Because we are now paying more.

I could care less what the make up is.
The average person hearing any politician "declaring victory" would be offended.

Taxes are up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom