Go big or go home, I guess.

Eel, I suspect a bunch of those growers will be deported. That is if they do not hide out in a sanctuary city like San Francisco to avoid the ICE agents. That sheriff should have called in ICE to the grow site after finding a bunch of them were not citizens.

RELH

Dear RELH and to everyone ... There is a SAD OLD saying I hate, yet is always true ... The "Say'n Below"

"You may not always get Justice but you always get ... THE LAW."

Jagerdad

Hey Eel

a coupe of years ago I wanted to hunt that area and the locals told me to stay out as the growers had taken over and they were shooting first and asking questions later.
Probably the same dudes

DeerHunter53, I get uncomfortable driving the public road through there, hoping I don't break down on the way to Shelter Cove or over to Mattole.

>DeerHunter53, I get uncomfortable driving the
>public road through there, hoping
>I don't break down on
>the way to Shelter Cove
>or over to Mattole.

How many time do you have to be told you're not welcome in Shelter Cove?

2311idiot.jpg

Overton .. Have you begun to feel everyone on Campfire except Tristate is from Texas >>> ? Just wondering.

Hence .. Inmates in Mental Health Wards should not be allowed to have Internet access...

Wiz ... 4 A Real Estate Magnet u sure do not skim read, you do not read any matters others have/had posted Allah, Whats the hole 4. ?

Eel, I sure feel you are fishing off the shores of Arkansas ... Never Northern California.

Jagerdad Raz'n & Tink'ing

PS: Homer, Eye cent Ewe a PM. Watt'z Up.. No Reply, No Hug plan'z. C'mon, be a nice guy whilst so many others are negative Nannies.

>>DeerHunter53, I get uncomfortable driving the
>>public road through there, hoping
>>I don't break down on
>>the way to Shelter Cove
>>or over to Mattole.
>
>
>How many time do you have
>to be told you're not
>welcome in Shelter Cove?
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

I get the feeling you took that fire kind of personal.

Overton, have you been to Shelter Cove lately? I was just wondering what you thought of the fish cleaning station we built last summer. It's where your garage was.

The last time I was there your neighbor was complaining about the smell which he says attracts bears, racoons, and skunks.

Shelter Cove is nice but the people aren't very friendly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom