Go Idaho

any step to kill the wolves is a good step. this step however imho is crap why should outfitters be the only ones to hunt them.

Anyone should be allowed to hunt them and a daily quota should be kept up to tell you when you have killed to many. "which is not good enough for me" I want them illegally introduced non native canadian wolves out and if I ever want to hunt them ill go to canada.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

The reason that only outfitters are allowed to kill these wolves is 100% political.

But, like it or not, this wolf war is 100% political. Go IDFG; and play their game if you have to.

Grizzly

With the rarity of an averge sportsman seeing a wolf (Though that is rapidly changing), I would think that Idaho would be trying to make a little bit of dough off the wolves. Selling $5 wolf tags with their deer and elk tags for example (Like they do with bear I think..?) would bring in some additional money for them, and then any hunter in the field could harvest a wolf if the opportunity arose.
I don't like that ONLY these outfitters can harvest these 20 wolves, though it is a step in the right direction...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom