Go Slow Folks & Enjoy

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
OK ... Slow your negative written words down and watch.

I am VERY Curious about all of you Smoke-Pole Shooters THOUGHTS.

I Personally find this Instructional video Great.

The odd aspect is I am Posting to you regular posters + you skimmers ( same group) and folks whom read and hardly ever make a reply..... PS: "Reply with comment" = a ton of garbage before the reader may see what you will write.

This is not suitable for Elk or Eel (He'd blow a Big hole in his Canoe whilst out on his Bay) nor most of you. red, I SURE don't know YOU but the following is just dandy for ALL Ladies.. (Women are far smarter).

So, of the very few of you who could maintain an attention span, write your thoughts as Hunters ... Not as negative nannies on a brand new thing referred to as the Internet Forum of; Monsterious'ly Extravagant Fur Babies out upon hills and dales.

Warning, No Human Urine's, Bat Guano, Chicken Poo-Poo, Charcoals or even stinky yellow dirt was harmed in the above production... I suppose.

OK, So I once again failed @ being Mr. Brevity. Just watch the show kids :)

Jagerdad :) With Love :)

( Homer ... where for art thou Homer...? ) :)

Not suitable for me I know, because I tried to blow a hole in my old wooden scull boat one morning. Thank goodness for oak ribs. 58 grains of Alcan 8 with 110lbs wad pressure and 2 1/4 oz. #5 lead shot.

Yes Mr. Eel ... I understand your Obfuscation.

Hence: "The RECOIL" of such a Load would have had your BODY smashed down, forming the HOLE ( In the Skull'er Boat ).

But ?????????? Did you kill the SEAGULL you fired at ?

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom