GO SOX!

backinthegame

I'm fairly new to this site, or at least new to posting, so I'm not too sure where the loyalties lie. But for me...GO BOSTON! Loved seein' those Yankess go out last night, and although a New York / Boston ALCS might have been more exciting, every Boston fan knows the sooner the Yanks are out, the better! Sox hitters are gonna eat Cleveland pitching alive, can't wait for the series to start!

Taylor,

I'm with you Dog.

If any of these fools give you any chit while
you're posting on here, you let me know.....

Whack.

Welcome aboard sir.......

lrv

I'll be the sole Indian fan on this site. Let's keep it friendly too! I like a good natured rivalry!

Eel

eelgrass,
I'll keep it friendly, no problem. Just as long as you're prepared to see your Indians crash and burn and take it like a man!! Seriously though, I know you've got Sabathia and Carmona, but other than that, the Sox are gonna be swingin' from their heels on guys like Westbrook, Byrd, and Borowski!

I know! The Red Sox thumped the Indians pretty good during the regular season too. But then the Yankees went 6-0 against the Indians in the regular season this year.

The thing is I'm a National League follower and don't know much about the American League (other than they always whip the NL in the all star game:))

I found out that the last time the Indians won the World Series was in 1948, the very day I was born. So I thought I would root for them this year! It's called destiny!:)

Good luck!

Being an Angel fan, I believe whoever won the Sox/Angel series is gonna go all the way.

Angels got swept. Sox are gonna go all the way. Indians aint got a chance and the NL cant put up a team to beat the red sox this year.

Better hope you "Sox Boy's" don't run into the hottest team in baseball on on of the biggest streaks in history. That would be the one and only COLORADO ROCKIES!!!!!!

GO POKES!

WyomingMan,
Don't think I don't have my eye on those Rockies, and they scare me a bit! Not often a teams gets hot and stays hot like they have. The way I see it, the Sox have yet to play their best baseball and Colorado is bound to slow down. Or at least that's what my positive-thinking mindset is telling me to think!

Go Rockies.

When I was growing up east of Fort Collins, Co my Dad used to say there was no reason to go east of Timnath. Now that I'm a western slopehead I modified my Father's rule. Never go east of the Continental Divide.

Go Rocks,

Beanman

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-07 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]A 7 run rally in the top of the 11th inning! I almost felt sorry for Boston. NOT!!!:)

Eel

Gonna be the Sox in six.

Looks like it'll be a Sox vs. Rockies series. The Rockies are scary hot right now. With all due respect to Mr. Beckett, I'm not sure if anyone can stop them right now.

>Gonna be the Sox in six.
>
>
>Looks like it'll be a Sox
>vs. Rockies series. The
>Rockies are scary hot right
>now. With all due
>respect to Mr. Beckett, I'm
>not sure if anyone can
>stop them right now.

Hey elknuts!!
What series are YOU watching??
I've been watching the Injuns handing the Sox their collective hats! :)

Go Injuns!!

Yep, those sox are eating up Cleveland pitching!!!!
And their leaving their plates clean..;-)
I think Cleveland has hit their hot spot now too.
Colorado and Cleveland should be an awesome series if it pans out that way... :9 Of course, Boston has been in this same position not to long ago (04)...

So I guess I'm eating my words a bit in regards to the Sox taking care of Cleveland pitching, because so far it's been exactly the opposite! Cleveland pitching has been great, and the Sox hitters have been just a bit sub-par. I'll admit, the Sox are in big trouble at this point, but I'm not ready to give up hope yet. Let's go Beckett!!!

backinthegame, you're right. The Indians haven't won anything yet! Like Yogi said "It ain't over 'till it's over"

On a National level, Colorado vs. Cleveland world series would be the lowest TV ratings, maybe ever. But who cares! I think it will be exciting!

Oh baby!!! The Sox come through! Nice to see the bats finally come alive, what a great ALCS. I'm looking forward to the "Series", and hoping the snow in Denver helped cool those Rockies off a bit!

Congrats backinthegame! The Sox really took it to them. It should be a great WS! It starts Wednesday! Can't wait!

Eel

THE ROCKS HAVE NOT PLAYED THE SAME CALIBER OF OPPOSITION AS THE SOX ALL YEAR, INCLUDING THE PLAYOFFS.....THE ROCKS MIGHT BE OVERMATCHED. ....YD.

Thanks for the congrats eelgrass...nice to see someone take their team losing in good spirits. It's easy to tell you're not a Yankees fan! I'm with you YukonDall, the Rockies have beaten the Phillies and the Diamondbacks (nobodies) and the Sox have gotten past the Angels and Indians (two of the three best records in the majors). Colorado's hot, but we'll see if they can hold up.

HEY STEVE, I'VE BEEN A BOSOX FAN SINCE 1963 ...PAID MY DUES. MY GUESS IS THE CUBS, DODGERS, OR BACK TO THE SKANKS....YD.

>
> HEY STEVE, I'VE BEEN A
>BOSOX FAN SINCE 1963 ...PAID
>MY DUES. MY GUESS IS
> THE CUBS, DODGERS, OR
>BACK TO THE SKANKS....YD.

Dave, you? A Boston fan???? And all this time I thought we were bro-Giants fans! LOL!

Dave, I know you've been killing things this year. Let's hear about some!

Steve

OH....AROD COULD END A MET TOO. WELL 4 OF US SPENT A WEEK IN THE HOBACK FOR ELK & DEER. WE COULD HAVE FILLED ALL 8 TAGS IN 2 DAYS, BUT KEEP HUNTING FOR BIGGER ANIMALS.....NOBODY FIRED A SHOT. HAD A GREAT TIME ON HORSES IN THAT COUNTRY. IF WE GET ANY WEATHER I WILL TAKE OFF TO JACKSON FOR ELK IN A WEEK, COULD BE FUN......YD.

I figure I'd better get back on this thread for one last post...the Sox got it done, in dominating fashion no less! It's great to see them win it again! I thought the Rockies would put up more of a fight, as I think most people did. Maybe it was the long lay-off after the NLCS, or maybe it was just the fact that the Sox are the best team in baseball. When they're on they're unstoppable. Can't wait for next year, a chance for back-to-back! Oh, and as for A-Rod...I'm thinking he'll be suiting up for the Angels next season. They could use some power in that lineup and have the money to pay for him!

ANGLE OWNER ARTIE MORENO WONT PAY ANYBODY THE KIND OF $$$$ AROD WILL COMMAND.....HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY......YD.

YD,
You might be right with that one, I know Artie's been pretty vocal about not shelling out the kind of cash A-Rod's most definately gonna be wanting. I dunno though, they need a big bat in that lineup, and it seems like paying for it is the only way they're gonna get it. But like I said, you've got a good point about the Angels. How about A-Rod going to Boston? Papelbon said on Letterman last night that he'd love to see him join the Sox so he wouldn't have to pitch to him anymore. (I think he was mostly joking, and also added that he didn't know how the fans would feel about it.) As a fan, I truly don't know how I would feel about bringin A-Rod in. But it's a possibility, because Sox management will pay and they could be losing Lowell. (Possibly to the Yanks!)

AROD IN BOSTON IS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD, I WOULD RATHER KEEP LOWELL....BUT IF LOWELL WONT RESIGN....OK. I THINK AROD WOULD BE WAY MORE COMFORTABLE/ AND BLEND BETTER IN BOSTON. I BELIEVE BOSTON WOULD WIN IT ALL AGAIN, AND AGAIN. MOST OF THE SOX FANS THINK HE IS THE KISS OF DEATH, AND DO NOT WANT HIM IN BEANTOWN. I REALLY THINK HE WILL BE A CUB, OR A MET,OR DODGER. WHAT I DONT CARE FOR IS A GUY WHO SIGNS WITH ONLY GOOD TEAMS SO HE CAN JUST GET A RING......YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom