Go Texas

They need to drop several bus loads in sleepy Joe's home area and Martha's Vineyard. Get those rich democrat elites ticked off at sleepy Joe and their party. They might change their tune and yell for the border to be shut down.
RELH

You seem to get offended easily. My intention was not to offend you. I read it and I don’t understand what message you are trying to convey. I’m sure it’s me though and not you. I am still curious as to what laws you are referring?

How you gleaned offended from that response I’m not sure. I’m not going to write a book here about what’s going on at our southern border. If your uninformed you should take the time and get informed. Lots of information out there

How you gleaned offended from that response I’m not sure. I’m not going to write a book here about what’s going on at our southern border. If your uninformed you should take the time and get informed. Lots of information out there
Right….

Right….
do you even know what point you're trying to make here because i sure don't.

i'll help you out a little bit because it will count as my good deed for the day helping the mentally disabled.

the OP posted a link with a video of illegal (pay close attention to that key word now) immigrants getting off a bus in DC, federal employees greeting them and no one being detained, deported, ID'd, back ground checked, nothing.

again. read this all again and real slow. somewhere in there is hints/clues to what federal laws are systematically being broken by our federal government.

I give you credit, you have some of the better attacks on people I’ve read on this forum.

You post laws were broken but you can’t state what laws they broke. Interesting. First of all there is no such thing as an “illegal immigrant” the LAW term is “Illegal Alien”. Second of all, none of them were illegal anymore, they were all processed, issued WA/NTA’s with an I44, depending if they were OTM’s or Mexican Nationals, U.S. Criminal and Immigration History check ran on each. Some may have even been PAROLED in under this dangerous crazy Biden administration due to Humanitarian Reasons. Third, NGO’s greeted them and provided them with airplane tickets, bus tickets or rides to their chosen destinations.

Let me dumb this way down for you so you can understand. Those non bubbas were issued walking papers, making them legal for a set amount of time pending their court date. 99% of them will never show up for a court date. This has been going on since the 80’s.

All I asked was what laws do you think the Federal Government broke. After your ignorant response I was going to let it drop but you brought it up again. With all due respect, I have forgotten more about Border Security than you will ever know. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Good day sir.

I wonder what the assigned court dates are now? It must be like Feb. 9th. 2029 at 10:15am. They are several million behind.

do you even know what point you're trying to make here because i sure don't.

i'll help you out a little bit because it will count as my good deed for the day helping the mentally disabled.

the OP posted a link with a video of illegal (pay close attention to that key word now) immigrants getting off a bus in DC, federal employees greeting them and no one being detained, deported, ID'd, back ground checked, nothing.

again. read this all again and real slow. somewhere in there is hints/clues to what federal laws are systematically being broken by our federal government.
They weren't illegal (immigrants OR aliens). As was mentioned, they were processed through the normal system.

They are illegal aliens until processed. None of them were processed through the normal system. They were all fast tracked. It can take hours for one agent to process one illegal alien.
Asylum seekers show-up at a border crossing, present/proclaim their case or reason for seeking political asylum and are either turned-away or allowed through to proceed through the process.

There is nothing illegal about what they are doing, and they are not classified as illegal aliens.

(If they are turned down in their initial plea for asylum and stay in the country without the legal right to do so, then they are of course illegal aliens. ;) )

well now my feelings are hurt for sure :cry:

you boys think everything going on at the border is on the up and up theirs no need for me to point out the ignorance in that view point. you've done a good job of that yourself

Asylum seekers show-up at a border crossing, present/proclaim their case or reason for seeking political asylum and are either turned-away or allowed through to proceed through the process.

There is nothing illegal about what they are doing, and they are not classified as illegal aliens.

(If they are turned down in their initial plea for asylum and stay in the country without the legal right to do so, then they are of course illegal aliens. ;) )
Any undocumented individual, that crosses that border seeking asylum or not is an illegal alien. You can’t be legal until the process is completed! ? If they were legal they couldn’t be processed! ? During the processing phase is when asylum comes up. Asylum can only be granted by an Immigration Judge, Customs and Border Protection does not grant one status under asylum. A documented alien can even be illegal if he doesn’t present himself at a port of entry when returning to the U.S. or violates the terms of his conditions. I-686’s and I-551’s usually fall under that category.

Nobody is turned away once they cross the border illegally, Mexican Nationals can’t be VR’d until they are processed. I-213 and entered into IAFIS. Everybody is held until a determination is made.

well now my feelings are hurt for sure :cry:

you boys think everything going on at the border is on the up and up theirs no need for me to point out the ignorance in that view point. you've done a good job of that yourself
Surely this can’t be the first time you’ve been proven wrong, you make it so easy. ?

Any undocumented individual, that crosses that border seeking asylum or not is an illegal alien. You can’t be legal until the process is completed! ? If they were legal they couldn’t be processed! ? During the processing phase is when asylum comes up. Asylum can only be granted by an Immigration Judge, Customs and Border Protection does not grant one status under asylum. A documented alien can even be illegal if he doesn’t present himself at a port of entry when returning to the U.S. or violates the terms of his conditions. I-686’s and I-551’s usually fall under that category.

Nobody is turned away once they cross the border illegally, Mexican Nationals can’t be VR’d until they are processed. I-213 and entered into IAFIS. Everybody is held until a determination is made.
OK

proven huh? millions crossing our borders with zero re precautions may prove other wise. but yeah, you're right. feds are looking out for us citizens and fully enforcing immigration laws. just ask any Texas border town. im sure the buses there paying for to ship them to Bidens front door is because the laws are being so diligently enforced. if ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest guy in the country

proven huh? millions crossing our borders with zero re precautions may prove other wise. but yeah, you're right. feds are looking out for us citizens and fully enforcing immigration laws. just ask any Texas border town. im sure the buses there paying for to ship them to Bidens front door is because the laws are being so diligently enforced. if ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest guy in the country
I’m happy because I can present my case based on facts and not some 30 second video I seen on television or not some twisted scheme i conjured in my little mind based on what I think transpires like you. The Federal Agents on the border are trying to look out for us all, they are a great bunch of men and women who have their hands tied behind their backs in this sick twisted political climate. Everybody works for somebody. They are extremely out numbered and what they do arrest takes hours sometimes days to process and get rid of. Texas shipping aliens off in busses actually saves them millions of dollars in Government assistance. It’s not the Federal Agents who are to blame, it’s democrats. I retired as a Watch Commander after 30 years with the Border Patrol, I worked the southern Borders of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. I also worked in Puerto Rico, Florida, Massachusetts, Illinois and Kansas to name a few. I base my response to you only on my experience.

You see it’s not what you don’t know that gets you in trouble, it’s what you know for certain that’s just not true….

did i mention once that border patrol was the problem? no. this last post you just agreed with me. - their hands tied behind their backs in this sick twisted political climate

but i understand you just want to argue. not a great look though

In California there is no such thing as an illegal alien. They are all undocumented citizens no matter how they arrived. They are all entitled to a driver's license if they pass the test.

In California there is no such thing as an illegal alien. They are all undocumented citizens no matter how they arrived. They are all entitled to a driver's license if they pass the test.
federally there still is. at least in concept. pretty sure the borders federally controlled. so again, i will stand by my statement that our federal government is openly breaking its own laws

Liberals will hide behind the robe of any judge who agrees with them and openly defy judges who disagree with them or redefine the law. Asylum for instance, or port of entry. Any border is fine now and being rained on in your own country will get you a court date.

did i mention once that border patrol was the problem? no. this last post you just agreed with me. - their hands tied behind their backs in this sick twisted political climate

but i understand you just want to argue. not a great look though
I never said you said Border Patrol was the problem. In a nut shell I just said you’re ignorant on Border Security issues. I’m sure I’m ignorant on whatever your profession is. Don’t go away mad, just go away. ?

do explain how letting every single person that crosses our border illegally freely roam our country, receive tax payer funded benefits, vote, receive drivers licenses and have zero repercussions is enforcement of our border security. ill wait

do explain how letting every single person that crosses our border illegally freely roam our country, receive tax payer funded benefits, vote, receive drivers licenses and have zero repercussions is enforcement of our border security. ill wait
First of all EVERY single person that crosses that border doesn’t get to roam freely in the U.S. the vast majority of all Mexicans are VR’s. (Voluntarily Returned) Many illegal aliens are deported due to recidivism rates and/or Criminal History, many get processed as a Reinstatement or even better as Expedited Removals. All the aforementioned processes remove hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and undesirables every year.

We both agree what is currently going on under this administration is a complete disaster and a security risk to America. Many of those being allowed to enter our country under the guise of showing up at a later date and time for a hearing will commit horrendous crimes here in the U.S. including Murder, Rape and Child Molestation. They will not show up for their scheduled hearing. The democrats could not care less, their only concern is power, money and getting re-elected.

We are on the same page, we both hate what they are doing to our country. This is nothing new, in the late 80’s and early 90’s the same thing was going on, we processed thousands of OTM’s, mostly from Central America, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we gave them their walking papers as instructed and 99% of them never showed up for a hearing. Nobody seemed to care back then because there was no 24 hour 7 day a week media or social media. I would bet there are over 50 million illegal aliens in this country. I’ve always said we don’t have to worry about Russia or China because we are going to implode and they know it. We’ve never been able to control our borders.

democrats Poison everything they touch!

NY should give those buses a backhaul. take the wetbacks off the bus and give them a job , send the Texicans back a busload of white trash freeloading homeless bums. give Abbott another disaster to deal with like his truck inspection clustershag.

Great idea.....I love that Gov Abbot did this.

Biden said, "They will pay"....but the Border agents were recently found not guilty of Whipping illegals- all made up by liberal media.

Too many liberalDems put their head in the sand....maybe now they will realize the Biden policy is crap.

NY should give those buses a backhaul. take the wetbacks off the bus and give them a job , send the Texicans back a busload of white trash freeloading homeless bums. give Abbott another disaster to deal with like his truck inspection clustershag.
You mean the truck inspections that forced the Mexican States of Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, Coahuila and Chihuahua to enhance security enforcement measures on their side of the border? Disaster, I think not! He got what he wanted and made Texas and the Nation a little safer.

I was once told by a wise man that talking to yourself does not mean you are crazy but when you start arguing with yourself you probably need to get some professional help. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom