Goat down

awbmab

I want to thank everyone who offered information or insight for their help with my goat tag. Shot him Friday the 14th at 5:30 pm, after a nearly 7 hour packout we arrived back at the TH at 3:30 am. Then that night got to watch a great Utah game! Go Utes! The best part of the whole experience is I got to share it with my 8 and 10 year old boys. They were amazing troopers and were completely worn out in the end.
DSC02803.jpg

He is only a 3.5 year old, but I am happy as a clam. just under 9" with nearly 6" bases.
DSC02560.jpg

These animals are amazing creatures and live in some of the most beautiful country there is. I shot him at 220 yards from just above the trees on the left of the grassy chute. He was about halfway up the rockslide.

Nice looking Goat. Congrats and that is great you had your boys with you. I know they got a real kick out of hunting with Dad. Congrats again on the great billy.

What unit/state if you don't mind me asking. I have a tag for the central south slope unit/Utah. Congrats

DarkCloud
PM me if you would. I know the area pretty well as it is my back yard, but due to my archery elk hunt I have not set foot up there this year
Thanks

Congrats on a great goat and even better memories with your kids. Great throphy, you did well. It is one of the most demanding hunts day after day, but well worth it!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom