GOD WON'T ASK ON THE DAY YOU FINALLY MEET HIM

M

manny15

TEN THINGS GOD WON'T ASK ON THE DAY YOU FINALLY MEET HIM

1...God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.

2...God won't ask the square footage of your house, He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.

3...God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.

4...God won't ask what your highest salary was. He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.

5...God won't ask what your job title was. He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of our ability.

6...God won't ask how many friends you had. He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.

7...God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.

8...God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of your character.

9...God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation. He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.

10..God won't have to ask how many people you forwarded this to, He already knows whether or not you are ashamed to share this information with your friends.

keith, just got it the other day I thought it was a powerful thought provoker....

When I finally meet that ol boy , he's gonna say glad to finally meet you Greg, i've been riding on your shoulder for quite some time and it's been one hell of a ride!!!! Now pop a long neck and take er easy now your work is done! Besides that I plan on being in Purgatory for quite some time...Greg

>When I finally meet that ol
>boy , he's gonna say
>glad to finally meet you
>Greg, i've been riding on
>your shoulder for quite some
>time and it's been one
>hell of a ride!!!! Now
>pop a long neck and
>take er easy now your
>work is done! Besides that
>I plan on being in
>Purgatory for quite some time...Greg
>

now com-om Greg you really don't beleive in Purgatory do yah, it's no where to be found in the scripture's I was raised catholic also...but com-on....

Heck Manny who knows for sure, if you knew there would not be a post on here about it, I was baptized Greek Orthodox, went to church when there was a preist in town , was an alter boy but I never followed the ways of the church, back in those days you had to speak the toungue to understand, the only thing I knew for sure was it had to be better that the Catholics cause there wasn't as much praying on your knees, lol, One thing for sure if there is a heaven I sure hope it's like I mentioned above anything but flaming wings will work for me, I'm gone fishin til Tuesday,no work so there must be a GOD!!!!!...Greg

I know one thing, Jesus Christ has got me through many hard times. He has NEVER let me down.

I hope when this world is gone, and when the new world is made, I can hunt and fish!

muleyman

>I know one thing, Jesus Christ
>has got me through many
>hard times. He has
>NEVER let me down.
>
>I hope when this world is
>gone, and when the new
>world is made, I can
>hunt and fish!
>
>muleyman

Amen!...I know my mansion is gonna have the biggest trophy room...LOL...he knows us better then we know ourselve's

>I can tell yah one thing.
> IF There ain't horses
>in heaven, I ain't goin.
>

I'm sure there is, but you may not have a choice in the matter, as to goin or not, cause you otta know the other destanation...LOL

OO

I GUESS HE TOLD YOU,(OTHER DESTINATION!!!)LOL!!!

# 8 MIGHT BE WHERE I'M JUDGED,ON CHARACTER,SOME DON'T LIKE IT!!!

I WONDER IF GOD LIKES US FOR PICKING OUR OWN NAME???

OR DOES HE LIKE PEOPLE STEALING NAMES???

I GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!

GJM,ACCORDING TO MANNY'S POST,GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU HAVING THE BADDEST TRUCK IN THE WEST,DON'T WORRY,SOME OF US CARE,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING I'M BOUND TO BE IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-30-05 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]Bess ol boy!, don't care about the trucks, will be goin thru Utard country in Oct, damn pulled another bull tag in CO. Hey lookin for a camp cook grab your bed roll and your Dawn detergent, will show ya a little NV hospitality in CO,waitin on ol #8 to see how your character handles this one! The ol v-10 is out, lookin for a Ugo to go Uknow, elk huntin hope the gas stays below like what? 3 bucks a gallon, maybe one of those little Coopers! don't they get like 60mpg? I could cut a hole in the roof and hang my head out like a dog on a hot day!..Greg

GJM

THEY SAY I'M ONE HELL OF A TRIGGER MAN!!!

YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE GANT BY DAY 2 IF I'M GOING TO BE THE CAMP COOK!!!

ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T BAG THE BULL QUICK!!!

I'VE STARVED MANY IN MY DAY!!!

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU STILL LIKED THAT V-10 WITH GAS AT 2.50 PER GALLON???

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR TRIGGER FINGER LAMES UP RIGHT BEFORE SEASON,I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WANTING TO SEE A BIG BULL IN A COOPER!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom