Goin Huntin

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
I just listened to the victory speech of the Nebraska congressman Ben Nelson he is a Democrat. In the speech Nelson said now I can go hunting for real folks in the break in congressional session. It was a reference to the fact that he has went on several African Safaris and his Republican opponent Pete Ricketts the son of the founder of Ameritrade and a guy who put 12 million of his own money into the election attacked him on his Safari hunting and what he killed. Many of you simply think all Republicans are pro-hunting and Democrats are anti-hunting. This generalization of Democrats may fly in New York state but a Nebraska Democrat or many western states Democrats do not align with eastern state Democrats. After reading this site for awhile I believe George Washington's quote. "Political parties have the potential to destroy this Union."

The group of bush loving Republicans on this website reading this will never understand your post Corn. But thanks for trying. It's great news.

Ziggy,

You friggen idiot. Just because I voted for Bush doesn't mean
I would vote for a !@#$@#$!@#$!@#$ anti hunting Republican!!!!!

The only bobcat about to blow a gasket!!!!!!!!

Good for you Corn, glad to hear someone on this site isn't shaking like a dog crapping peach seeds and wetting their pants because a big bad dem got elected. here in Oregon we have a Governor who's democrat that I don't care for so I actually voted for the republican candidate but get this, they're saying Bush's unpopularity is so bad he's drug Saxton down to a loss in a close election just because he's a republican. sometimes you just can't win.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-06 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]best,

I know that but you blr's don't realize that it works 2 ways baby. So this means you would vote for a dem? OMG!

Depends on the CANIDATE, There, hopefully that SPELLS it out
for you.

The only bobcat suggesting that if Zigga goes on another Alaska hunting adventure; he would be wise to refrain from speaking politics with the pilot!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-06 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]I would just like to hear more blr's say that. My biggest pet peave on this site is hearing how one party is the only way to go. PUKE! Thanks for the clarification.

Zigga;

If a dem. who may be consider "middle of the road, not anti-gun, is put forth, I will vote for him-her. I have done that in the past. Just for your insight, I left the ballot blank for Richard Pomo. I do not like his politics even if he is REP. and the democrat facing him was to damn liberal and not a good history on gun rights. If he would have been more middle of the road, I would have voted for him, instead I just left it blank and may the lessor of two evils win.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom