Goin Hunting-I think

larrbo

Very Active Member
I posted back a few months ago that I needed to have back surgery and hoped I would be able to hunt by October 10th. Today marks 7 weeks since my surgery and I go to the doctor this week for what I hope and think will be a release to go next week. I know that I feel the best I have in years and have been putting in my time walking, hiking in the mountains and my excercise routine. So next week I expect to be in Nevada having a great time. Many of you said that I would do good and you were right. I feel very lucky with where I'm at. Thanks.

Hope it works out for you! Make sure you take photos & post 'um up.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

That's great news larrbo. Deer hunting? Just don't over do it. Some of those Nevada bucks are heavier than they look.:)

Can you swing a golf club yet?

Eel

Good luck on your hunt. One step at a time and no rush. You might be surprised what you see when you slow way down. I hope you will have a support group with you and don't be afraid (or to proud)to use them. Remember you have a lot more seasons ahead of you and it would not be smart to push yourself now.

Hey Eel, I went out to the golf course last week and chipped and putted a few days...I even hit a few easy wedges and it felt great. I will have two others with me and and rules are this kid isn't dragging any deer out of the canyon this year. This could be fun.

CONGRATS LARRBO........GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE GAME !!! NOW IF THE GIANTS CAN STAY ON TRACK........WE GOT IT MADE. TAKE ER EASY...........................YD.

I hope you get released larrbo! My thoughts are with you...

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Hey Larrbo, tell that Dr that HIS health will depend on if or not he will release you go on this hunt! lol

I know you'll have a great trip Larry. Hope you go back to back on years with great muley hunts!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Just got back from the doctor's office. All good news. I will be in Nevada area 6 a week from today looking for deer. He said that I could also start chipping and putting on the golf course and ease into a gentle swing.

Good luck to everyone on your hunt.

Larrbo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom