Going scouting

6x7

Very Active Member
Hard to believe we are just now going scouting for a hunt that doesn't start for another month kinda nice.

Seen a few bucks hope Cali gets at least one more good storm to send them across the line, we probably just saw local deer.

IS UNIT 21 ACROSS/ LINES UP WITH CALI'S FAMOUS X5B OR NOT????? A STORM WOULD BE GREAT.......GOOD LUCK.........YD.

Just south along the famous x7a and 6b ,015 is the unit east of x5b, looks like there may be a storm next week that will help out some I hope.

I hope you will keep us posted as your hunt develops. As for local bucks, I saw some very good ones (28"+) while scouting high during the summer. And, while I saw an X7B buck that would go 300 pounds, I did not see anything across the border that compared with the local bucks antler-wise. The biggest problem may be finding one that is not all busted up? Have fun!

The tag holder my pal and my brother are going back over Sunday, I hope the weather clears if the next few storms come through like they are predicting.

My pals season starts the 21st we saw a dozen plus bucks that first scouting trip,second trip the weather was ruff freezing fog had the mountains socked in.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom