Golf Fans? Tiger's Back!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-09 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]My moneys on the field for the Matchplay. but i'll be betting on him at the Masters!

It'll be interesting to see pairings and how the other golfers act towards him....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-09 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p],,,,,,,,,,no argument, he is amazing. But, can he kill a Griz with a nine iron?

Hope one of the young guns can kick his -ss. It was kind of nice with him out for eight months, but you know Tiger he'll probably take over where he left off.
Thanks, Doug.

I did'nt care for Tiger when he first came into the pros.But i like athletes with mental toughness. He is the real deal.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-09
>AT 06:13?PM (MST)

>
>,,,,,,,,,,no argument, he is amazing. But,
>can he kill a Griz
>with a nine iron?

I wouldn't want to be the grizzly.

>I wouldn't want to be the
>grizzly.

That's funny!

It's probably a smart move to come back for the Match Play...if he gets bounced in the first or second round in can be chalked up to the old "anything can happen in match play." If he came out in a medal play event and shot a first round 75 there'd be nothing but talk about The Knee.

And if he goes on to win...what a story for everyone with it being an elite field event and all.

He's a smart dude.

I hope he chokes :)

Love golf, and will never deny that Woods is an incredible Golfer I just always hope for him to choke.

That is what makes him "Tiger Woods".....the man don't choke!

He may not play his best on any given day, but when the pressure is on, on Sunday......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom