Gonna be a great year!

nmwapiti

Spent the weekend scouting and hiking. Elk already bugling late in the evening, tons of water and grass everywhere. And I can't tell you the last time I've seen so many mule deer. Lots of fawns, lots of elk calves, even saw some real nice bucks. And saw an absolutely beautiful sow with twin cubs. Good luck to everyone this year, its gonna be a good one!!

Awesome! I'm hoping all the rain we're getting this year will translate to some toad mulies in the sandhills this year. I'll be out in 32 this Jan!

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-14
>AT 10:42?AM (MST)

>
>That's good news! What part
>of the state were you
>in?

This ^^^

I spent the weekend in unit 4, Sargents WMA. But saw animals in unit 51 on the way up and on the way home. Got the blood pumping!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom