Good affordable digiscoping setup

jarheadhunter

I was wondering if anyone had any info on a camera and adapter to hook to my 20-65 HD Swarovski spotter? I am currently just using my cell phone or a camera and holding it up to the back of the scope. I want to go to a setup that I dont have to hold up to the back. I know they make the little adapters but what camera works good with them? I don't want to spend a ton of money on it.

Well got ahold of somebody at uptines.com and they are currently building a kit that will come with everything you need for digiscoping except the scope of course. The package will consist of the adapter, a camera capable of HD video and still shot, an 8 GB memory card, and all the cables. I think there was more but I forgot. They will be selling the whole setup for $350. I think that's a steal considering you pay that just for a Swarovski adapter. I will be ordering a kit soon and will let you guys see the resuts for yourself.

Jarhead, thats great info. I haven't been on thier site in awhile and wasn't aware that they were setting up a kit. Why didn't I think of that? I'm going to check it out. fatrooster.

Yeah they don't have them listed yet but if you call them they will send you one. I will hopefully be getting mine in the next week or so.

When you get this and are able play with it let me know how you like it. I recently got a Swarovski spotter and like you would like to find a good digiscope system
Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom