Good luck June Oryx Chasers!

landop

Just wanted to wish the guys and girls lucky enough to pull a tag good luck! Hopefully we'll see some good off-range pics. 26 days until I'm chasing mine!

No oryx for us this year. Will miss those off range hunts. Have fun, and remember filling up your gas tank 5 times to go hunting stimulates NM economy.

A buddy of mine got one at sunrise either opening day or the next (not sure) small bull... I have a pic but didn't ask if I could post it. Think it is something like 8in horns both broken. But hey, any off-range oryx is a good one. Good eating for sure!

Yes sir. I agree you have to work those tanks of gas into the annual budget, and if your lucky enough to fill the tag on the first or second tank, than hey you have extra spending money for the rest of the hunts! Should be a fun hunt except for the heat, spiders, and snakes. But none the less its an oryx hunt!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom