Good luck Utah Pheasant Hunters

My Son & other Volunteers Helped Release some of the 1,200 Birds released in the Basin yesterday!

I think He said most of the Birds were Banded with SFW Bands!

So Check the Legs on the Birds you Shoot!

If they've got an SFW Band you might have to throw them back!:D

Kiddin of Course!

Thanks SFW!

I'm telling you if the SFW hadn't of Planted some, the Birds are almost Non-Existent around here this year!

No,I didn't start this Post To THRASH & BASH the SFW,Let's give them a Thanks & I don't even Hunt Birds anymore!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I like to hear about any group working to help pheasants. Pheadants are of my favorite hunts but they are getting hard to find. Good work SFW.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

+1 I don't agree with sfw often but this turned out to be a great thing with many of my friends and family out hunting pheasants today.

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

I made the mistake of hunting South Dakota and Kansas a few years ago. I can't even go in Utah anymore because those 2 states absolutely spoiled me. It was my first experience of standing in one place and reloading for the next 30 bird flush. I'm glad someone is trying to bring the birds back.

It's always an adventure!!!

You're Ruined for Life AWLB!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom