Good Mormon Republicians/top cops?????

You think utah is a joke, just take a look at the white house and that stupid Jackass named Obama. Obama and his stupid co.ck loving cronies are the worst of them all.

Don't THRASH the MORMONS!

They want a piece of the Pie Too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Boot, you'd better wait for buzz
>to issue his proclamation before
>you voice an opinion.

PISS ON Buzz!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You can bet your Sweet Ass He BAWLED to Founder & got my GUT SHOT STORIES Thread NUKED!

Shotgun you are such a narrow minded, prejudiced, spiteful, hateful, bigot. Please, do tell us what economic, social, religious, geopolitical, and labor segments you subscribe to so we can all be as cool as you think you are in that void between your ears.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

What's up '11, are you missing your former dirty, corrupt, slimeball bosses?

I'm Bluecollar and I'm not a righteous, holier then thou hypocrite Mormon.

No wonder Utah has such a high percentage of dirty cops, it all starts at the top.

>What's up '11, are you missing
>your former dirty, corrupt, slimeball
>bosses?
>
> I'm Bluecollar and I'm not
>a righteous, holier then thou
>hypocrite Mormon.
>
>No wonder Utah has such a
>high percentage of dirty cops,
>it all starts at the
>top.

Really? Your whole post sounds petty holier than thou to me. Actually most of your posts. Look up the definition of bigot then read your title. I understand it is over your pay grade but humor me. Lastly, it puts the whole premise of your argument into an interesting dilemma. As you relish in this s whole AG scandal, you must remember that it was a DA and .....drum roll please....cops that took them down. How does a scorned individual such as yourself discern which side is right? I bet ...actually I know some of those cops were Mormon. Whoops how did that happen? You are a bigot and a mental midget....and probably a hypocrite but that is hard to determine as you enjoy the anonymity of your keyboard podium. And to help your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, I never defended either former AG. Just pointing out your toxic, narrow minded, bitterness.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Thanks for pointing out my flaws 1911, you're a good cop.

Still doesn't change the fact that Utah Politics and Politicians are as dirty as it gets.

And seeing how you're A Utah state civil servant, you have no room to be bagging on other peoples pay grade. I'll put my tax return against yours any day.

shotgun1, you are a bias hypocrite with an axe to grind. Just because two Utah politicians get arrested BY LAW ENFORCEMENT does not give you the right to paint all of them as being dirty. Why don't you tell us what is your profession as I am sure 1911 and I and other cops on this forum have arrested and CONVICTED people in your profession and we want the right to paint all of them and you as being a dirty lowdown crook as you just did.

RELH

>Thanks for pointing out my flaws
>1911, you're a good cop.
>
>
>Still doesn't change the fact that
>Utah Politics and Politicians are
>as dirty as it gets.
>
>
>And seeing how you're A Utah
>state civil servant, you have
>no room to be bagging
>on other peoples pay grade.
>I'll put my tax return
>against yours any day.

Oh OK. I just thought it was Mormon cop politicians you had an erection for. My bad. Post up your IRS papers bud and I'll let you know if you win the pecker stretching contest in net worth. You may be in for a sorrowful dissapointment. I will give you a hint mister Rockefeller. I have more going on in my life than one job. Still, you are one cool dude. I am sure everyone else is in awe at your grandeur.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"I have more going on in my life than one job."

1911, are you still buying donuts wholesale and selling them to fellow officers for a nice profit?

Eel

It is a profitable gig Eel. Now stop interfering. I want to see uncle Rico throw the football over the mountains. That guy is hung like a donkey in all facets of masculinity.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"I have more going on in my life than one job."

Eel has me wondering about 11's side job here.

What does a good cop do on the side??

Bouncer at Chuck E Cheese?

Dog Catcher?

Am I close??

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Thanks for putting words in my mouth guys. I don't think I said the word ALL once.

11, dont be butthurt because the top law enforcement in utah are slimballs, it shouldn't reflect on you because you're a good cop, right?

And once again, I have no axe to grind. I've never been arrested in my life.

11, is your buddy dry-douch a bigot too? With his comment he made in his first post or just me? Thanks in advance.

Mormons are judgmental... Sounds a tad bit judgmental to label 15,000,000 people based on the actions of a few.

If you don't have an axe to grind then why dost thou stand at the grinding stone?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-14 AT 07:58AM (MST)[p]45 you just put me on the floor laughing. shotgun, as a matter of hypocrisy, let me make a stereotype; anyone who resorts to stereotyping has no place in an intelligent conversation. They stereotype because their narrow fragile psychological playground must be right, so as a matter of necessity all must fall under their blanket statement...

Otherwise they would be wrong; causing their man parts to shrink, the lift on his truck to be smaller, and his paycheck to dwindle. This results in death because it is his life blood to be right!

https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

JUDAS!

Since BEAVIS Pulled his PISSCUTTER Tag it takes a Mormon/Biblical Thread to get him to CHIME in anymore!

JUDAS!

>
>JUDAS!
>
>Since BEAVIS Pulled his PISSCUTTER Tag
>it takes a Mormon/Biblical Thread
>to get him to CHIME
>in anymore!
>
>JUDAS!
>
>

Elkas, He had been pretty tight-lipped since the drawing! He usually has a few things to say but he's probably afraid he'll spill the beans about the location of his big one! LOL

Good luck Berrys!

Shotgun1, WOW! I've never seen a guy try to pigeon-hole an entire segment of the population. Classic narrow-mindedness.

Zeke

I find it funny that people just love to point out the failings of certain sects of faith. It's as if in ones mind that the Mormons are the only ones who should be put under a microscope because of their faith. Take a look at government in general Shotgun, for the most part, and not withstanding the belief of the individuals in it, government is corrupt everywhere. Why don't you point out the so called president of ours, along with many of his appointees. That my friend is the pinnacle of corruption. Also, since you seem to have a hard on for those who claim to be, and live by LDS standards, look to Harry I am backwards as can be Reid. It just goes to show that just because a person claims to be a person of faith, does not mean that the person is perfect. Seems to me that government in general is diseased. Utah by no means is immune to this disease.

>"I have more going on in
>my life than one job."
>
>
>Eel has me wondering about 11's
>side job here.
>
>What does a good cop do
>on the side??
>
>Bouncer at Chuck E Cheese?
>
>Dog Catcher?
>
>Am I close??
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I sell kidneys on eBay.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Everybody here seems to forget one important part of this story. Neither man has been convicted yet. So as best I can recall they are innocent until proven guilty. Not saying I have an opinion either way as to guilt. But lets give them their day in court before we set up the gallows.

This has been a very funny post and has kept me entertained here on hump-day. Thanks guys. Oh, by the way, I am glad my name is not shotgun1. He does need to crawl back into his hole and stay there.

>??..and you suck at english. Let
>me guess, Utah public schools?
>
Shotgun, you started at sentence with a conjunction, which isn't considered correct grammar. You also didn't capitalize the words "And" or "English".
Please educate me on YOUR higher learning?

I guess you aren't a tool. Tools are useful. You're more of a complete douche. I'd be happy to meet up anytime you're feeling as tough in person, as you are behind the keyboard.

Traditional >>>------->

Polejockey:
Hit that nail on the head. Let them have their day in court before we start the bon-fire.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom