GOOD NEWS, but not for Wolves!

B

bigbone

Sounds like the Idaho Fish & Game is supposed to take control of the states growing Wolf population and manage them as another of the great state of Idaho's big game species;
Quote IDFG...

"Our plan is to manage wolves as we do other big game," Fish and Game Director Cal Groen said. "Once wolves are removed from the endangered species list, Idaho would actively manage the population and not let them return to the list and federal control."
Fish and Game would apply the same professional wildlife management practices to wolves as it has applied to all big game species"

Well IMO, this is where the Wolf is screwed because if they manage wolves like they manage all our other big game, the Wolves will be gone in no time!!!

!!!GOOD NEWS!!!!
^BIGBONE^

Well IMO, this is where the Wolf is screwed because if they manage wolves like they manage all our other big game, the Wolves will be gone in no time!!!

So true.

Quit your bitchin and start shooting. Good job Idaho fish and game can anyone else say that without swallowing their tongue. Lets sell out the wolf tags when they go on sell.

I wish i wasnt such a lousy shot, ill probably end up wounding a dozen before i get a vital hit and fill my tag.

Wolf poachers?? First you have to have wolves.........Here we don't have wolves we just have big coyotes....and we SHOOT the hell out of coyotes....

Guys,
We have to be careful here. Be tasteful and act like it's an honor to have the privilege of hunting these animals. If we act like barbarians and celebrate the slaughter of wolves like we are exterminating a pest, all we are doing is giving the tree-hugging, bunny licking environmentalists more ammo against us.

Wolves.jpg

In my opinion pictures like this don't help our cause too much.

If we are allowed to hunt wolves, let's not ruin it by being stupid.

Thanks

JW

well i dont think the liberals are going to take being called "tree hugging, bunny licking environmentalists" very tasteful either. so please dont preach about being tasteful when youre doing the same damn thing. and by the way, they dont give a furry rabbits ass how tasteful we are about the topic. its still MURDER to them no matter which way you slice it!!

I guess we will have to see if they actually de-list them. Unfortunately there is some talk that Obama is gonna "save" them too...

^BIGBONE^

CHILL OUT!!! then dont come on here telling people to be tasteful, dont act like barbarians and not post pictures of their kills. what about the fanatics that hate to see deer and elk or any living creature killed (basically the same people). should we not post pictures of any of our harvests? i dont think they care what the animal is in a picture. for your information i think it honors the animal to take its picture. i get the message. but think before you type. read your post a few times and think about it pal!

He's intitled to an opinion on here just like everyone else. If I wanted to listen to an old hen b*tch.. I'd go sit in the chicken house.
Take a chill pill. I do think you may be the one that needs to read better. You still don't get it. Your posts on other subjects are off the wall as well. Your mouth outruns your brain. Take a minute and let it catch up.
Your intitled to an opinion as well, but don't bash someone because they may or may not agree 100% with you. Its distastefull and makes you sound like an idiot.

luckily ive had quite a few whiskeys in me tonight so im pretty mellow. let the man respond for himself. dont come here trying to be a hero. youre just trying to stir the pot even more because weve had words on other topics. you didnt even respond about the topic at hand. get the hell out of here! we all know everyone is entitled to their opinion dip$hit. go find another topic. i can see me and you are going to have some issues!! bucks, bulls, and broncs huh?? sounds like youre purty fond of the boys if you ask me:)

PLEASE HELP...... I WAS IN A IDITAROD LAST WEEK AND I LOST MY 2 LEAD MUSHERS.. 2 BIG BONED HUSKIES, BLACK AND GREY, WITH A LITTLE WHITE, MISSING COLLARS. GO BY THE NAMES BOBO AND LUCKY VERY TAME AND FRIENDLY. THANKS FOR ANY HELP...:)

There you go... continue to show everyone just how big an idiot you are. Do you even read or pay attention to what you write? Your a lost cause. You going to go 'high school' maturaty now...? Grow up, get a life, go rant elsewhere. Have an issue? Here's a tissue.
And yes, I am fond of the BOYS. You sound like it as well, DEEP forks...
Grow up. Your the one making an issue. Just like you said... I am intitled to an opinion dipshiz.

Oh, about them wolves... Think Obama is going to be their saving grace? Or do I get to have tags this fall to exterminate a few? I'd rather hunt wolves than elk this fall.

Obama slapped the chains on the wolf delisting. Sent it back to the Feds for re-evaluation. Who knows if we will ever be able to hunt them. Legally.

You did say legally. i have heard and seen enough of the wolf issues. its beyond repair now. so my only sudjestion is to not miss an opportunity. always pack a gun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom