Good reminder - thieves are EVERYWHERE!

HANG Em High!

LowLife BASTARDS!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Here in Northern CA. you do not dare leave any valuable items at a remote camping site unattended. Even then the marijuana growers will still break into trailers to steal items so they can sit up camp at their marijuana fields. Your pots and pans are not even safe from theft.

RELH

Note to self: Don't leave your crap in the woods!

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

RELH is right. There is a new walking trail that just opened up here in Eureka. It goes along the edge of Humboldt Bay. I drove down there to check it out the other day. The entire parking lot is covered in broken safety glass. I won't be using it.

Eel

eelgrass down here we call that a bait station, Just find a good spot up hill and break out the LR rifle and you are set to go.

The wait shouldn't be too long.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, I'm retired and if it was legal I'd dedicate the rest of my life as a gunner on a bait station.

Eel

We hunt the same are year after year, we camp the same place year after year, we know, or at least recognize the guys in other camp spots in the surrounding area. Most of us leave a trailer during the week while we go back to civilization. We have watched out for camps of folks we don't know, but that "haunt" the same spot year after year. GD ing sad that you can't escape these clowns in the hills. Pretty damn sad commentary on how 1. STUPID, 2. RECKLESS some people are. How do they know I ain't on my way back to camp, or up in a stand, WITH A GUN.
A few years back we were getting gas and coolers stolen out of our camps on the North Slope in the middle of the night. We all started sleeping with pistols, and truth is I really don't want to shoot someone, but MY GAWD, when you sneak into my camp do you not notice all the gun racks, gun boots on atvs etc, why do you risk it?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Hoss
They know if they get caught nothing will happen, If you beat them they will get to sue you and still win.

Eel that true, Look at all the hunting tags that you could fill. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I only have really had one time where someone tried to rip me off while camping. I was in another nearby camp having a last beer with some guys while my sweetie was getting the camper ready for bed. One of them asked if that wasn't my camper, somebody was in my truck.

Looking over, here was a guy had my front door open and was reaching across the bench seat. He didn't hear me coming and paid the price. He had a look-out guy who came to his aid after i had incapacitated the thief. He didn't want any of me but did drag his buddy off and at the time that was all i cared about.

Too bad more of these guys aren't made to pay the price!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

At least they only broke into the trailers. Back in April, somebody cut the locks on my 2011 6x10 enclosed trailer and took the whole thing from the apartment parking lot.

>The next worse thing then a
>thief, is a squatter.

Lmmfao.......so true

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom