Good Riddance...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
...Mueller

This guy has pretty much lost all credibility that he apparently once had after his shytty investigation and his speech today. It's patently obvious that he wants to keep the channels open for Congress to impeach by stating if his team had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, they would have said so.

So let me get this straight... Mueller chose not to make a decision on crimes of obstruction because he said that a sitting president cannot be indicted anyway. So what!! If the president committed a crime then you call it a crime and let Congress impeach the president and let the charges stick after he's removed from office. You don't say you're not going to make a determination if a crime was committed so that the phucktards in Congress can keep the dream of winning in 2016 alive.

Now he will ride off in the sunset, probably write a book and plead the 5th if subpoenaed to testify. At this point I hope the dumbass House Democrats do impeach so that the Senate Republicans can use the same argument the Senate Democrats used during the Clinton impeachment which was obstruction and perjury are not removable offenses.

I think Americans that are honest people are seeing that this is nothing but shenanigans and will punish Democrats in 2020 especially when all the new corrupt material is brought to light over the next few months. For now, Mueller hands the reigns to the Democrats hoping that they can cure his TDS. He knew that if he made a no obstruction decision that the case would be closed and Trump would likely be re-elected in 2020. He also knew that affirmative charges of obstruction would subject him to testimony under oath which might expose his TDS so he made the only decision that a coward can make which is to make no determination at all. Good riddance you POS!

dude will be here shortly to straighten out your idiotic thinking......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

We were told you couldnt find a more honorable man who served his country with distinction and he would surely end trumps presidency. We should just sit down, shut up and take we we were gonna have comin. Turns out he was just another political hack, swamp creature that pissed away a pile of money.

#livelikezac

Mueller brought shame on all honest cops. He is nothing but a political hack and I think that the Barr investigation scares him for what he may have done on the Trump investigation and when he was the FBI director that had very close ties to James Comey.

RELH

Lie after lie after lie. That's all it was. What a joke. I hope they get him to testify under oath at some point.

That's the point Bob. He retired and is riding off in the sunset so that he doesn't have to testify under oath. He is in no official capacity now and can simply plead the 5th. He doesn't want to be anywhere near the shyt show when the real conspiracy comes out. He is James Comey #2.

One big question he needs to answer- when did he know that there was no Russian "collusion." Obviously it was a LONG time before he ended his fake investigation. In fact probably was even before the investigation started. Comey and Mueller both belong in prison.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-19 AT 11:41PM (MST)[p]There is no way that Mueller wants to testify under oath and face the questions that GOP members will hit him with. To tell the truth would expose his witch hunt, to lie would expose him to prosecution.
He will ride off into the sunset and never testify unless to plead the 5Th. He is smarter then Comey and will keep his mouth shut. Only way to go after Mueller would be though members of his investigation team and that may only expose him for the political hack that he was.

He served 5 years under Obama as Director and it appears that during that administration the whole upper tier of the FBI became corrupted to the core and continued with Comey as Director along with several asst. directors.

Trump has one big swamp to drain. He has started the process, but there is many more involved that sold their soul and violated the oath they took. As a former law enforcement officer, I would like to see every one of them go to prison, but I know I am dreaming for wanting that.

RELH

What it boils down to is we have a president being accused of obstructing an investigation that wasn't obstructed and an investigation probably illegally started in the first place over fake probable cause.

This is no different than if I were under investigation for a crime and the investigator publicly said, "well we couldn't find enough evidence to charge Mr. Forkedhorn with a crime but just so everyone knows, Mr. Forkedhorn owns 3 businesses locally." Essentially, he can't charge me with a crime so he wants to ruin my reputation and my business simply because he doesn't like me.

It never ceases to amaze me how people with TDS will so easily compromise their integrity. We've seen it on this forum many times and now we see it go all the way to the top. I hope they find a cure soon.

The cure will be electing Trump in 2020 and taking back the House. The dems are working hard to make that happen.

Mueller will be subpoenaed and he knows it. Trump will be impeached by the house. the democrats won't have a choice even if Nancy doesn't want to.

You P'OS have some tough times ahead your lying is losing it's effectiveness. Amash is not only a hell of a lot more patriotic than you losers he's a hell of a lot smarter. he knows how this is going to end and he wants to be the Carnac of the right wingers.

You're phuked chumps.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I used to think you were just a $hit stirrer, but I am beginning to believe you are that stupid and believe the B.S. you spout off on here. You are not a "Forrest Gump" but far dumber then what he played. Keep it coming we all enjoy the laughs we get with your dumb a$$ postings.

RELH

Lennie, I really need to ask you a serious question.......do you really believe the stupid chit you type?

#livelikezac

Mueller will plead the 5th because he's a puzzy! Why do you think he resigned?

#livelikezac

Mueller never found squat because there never was squat. Let's wait until Barr exposes all of the details then we can discuss upping our bet again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom