Good start to season

DIYhunter

1920image.jpg

Took a nice pronghorn in NE part of state on Monday. Have bull tag, mule deer in NM and KS, Barbary, and kids have 4 youth only tags. Hopefully same results especially for the kiddos!!

Rod, Congrats on a great goat with lots of mass!!! hope you keep up the streak for the rest of your hunts and also for the kids! good luck my friend, thanks for letting me shoot that tack driver!!!

Aaron

Congrats, looks like u guys are about to hit it hard again. Good luck to you guys on the rest of the seasons!

3178image.jpg

I drew the Kansas units 3-1 with muzzleloader. Going to wait and go the late season starting December 3rd. I hunt some of the walk in areas around Atwood and have a good friend who farms around the Atwood area. Two years ago I drew the bow tag either species and took this buck. Seen some unbelievable bucks that were not bow close. With no restrictions on muzzleloader, they were plenty close enough for muzzleloader. Should be a great hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom