Goodale Sucks

High Sierra, did you go with Dry Creek?
I won't speak for HS but Cliff and Tim were there.....good guys. I know Tim killed a wide 3 pointer....probably 26 wide or so. Cliff told me he had 2 other hunters he was guiding there. I don't know what they killed. Text me....I have a pic of Tims buck.

High Sierra you killed a really good buck with the current status of G3 and the weather that we were experiencing. I’ll bet it’s the best buck to come out of there this year. I was able to shoot a very unique buck. It’s a 29 1/2 inch forked horn. He was an old buck that was missing 3 lower teeth and his molars were worn down to the gums. The best buck I saw was probably a 25-26 4 X 3 that was way up high in the rocks. I am happy for the opportunity to hunt G3 and the Sierra Nevada Range. I was able to connect with “Wizard” and share info. He’s 1 of the good guys on this site.

A3FCCCB7-EF52-458C-8139-D4A5EEB52006.jpeg

FE0585E7-8CC8-4570-A0D9-F7451B9B1FA6.jpeg

High Sierra you killed a really good buck with the current status of G3 and the weather that we were experiencing. I’ll bet it’s the best buck to come out of there this year. I was able to shoot a very unique buck. It’s a 29 1/2 inch forked horn. He was an old buck that was missing 3 lower teeth and his molars were worn down to the gums. The best buck I saw was probably a 25-26 4 X 3 that was way up high in the rocks. I am happy for the opportunity to hunt G3 and the Sierra Nevada Range. I was able to connect with “Wizard” and share info. He’s 1 of the good guys on this site.

View attachment 129194

View attachment 129195
That is a great picture, Gary. I enjoyed meeting you. There weren't too many bucks down in the lower stuff but you guys found a good one. I am guessing Bill and Joy are still hunting? I will be posting about my hunt in the next couple of days. Again, I enjoyed meeting you and congrats on a great buck.

View attachment 129194

View attachment 129195
Congrats on your unique buck! Glad you and Josh were able to find one that made you happy!

I won't speak for HS but Cliff and Tim were there.....good guys. I know Tim killed a wide 3 pointer....probably 26 wide or so. Cliff told me he had 2 other hunters he was guiding there. I don't know what they killed. Text me....I have a pic of Tims buck.
Have you heard if the have taken bucks yet?

Have you heard if the have taken bucks yet?
I haven't heard from them since they went home last weekend. Bill said they were heading back on Monday. I will text them now and let you know what they're doing. I guess there was a good one spotted up Baxter they were going after on Wednesday but were called by a friend who had a tag and he needed help getting his out. That was the great thing about this hunt....good people willing to help eachother out.

I haven't heard from them since they went home last weekend. Bill said they were heading back on Monday. I will text them now and let you know what they're doing. I guess there was a good one spotted up Baxter they were going after on Wednesday but were called by a friend who had a tag and he needed help getting his out. That was the great thing about this hunt....good people willing to help eachother out.
Looking forward to your story. Have helped others get their game out and will continue. BUT, if I was stalking/chasing a big buck or bull when the weather is cool like this my friend would have to wait. Quarters can be hung up and retrieved the next day (or two) or after dark.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom