Gordon's Nevada Antelope

G

gb2hunt

Just Got Home From My Public Land DIY Hunt.Saw Lots Of Animals And Lots Of Water,Tell Me What You Think He Scores! Having Scored Later This Week. My Taxidemist Grossed It For Me! RAM4G
46d37c3926a08b53.jpg

Great buck. Don't know what he scores but I bet I could guess which area. Good to hear things are good up there.

Thanks for the pic.

First Picture I Have Posted Sorry For The Size Wasnt Intended.Horns Are 17 7/8 Long On Each Side. Gordon

Nice antelope, I would guess around 85. But I still have a hard time judging them. All I know is I would shoot it in a second. Congrats,

I went on a hunt in 042 over the weekend and my friend killed one that gross scored 80. We had a fun time I can't wait until I draw again.

Yikes, that's a tough pic to judge him with. Going wayyy out on a limb here. 16 inch, carries the mass really well up top, little shy on the cutters.... i'm going with 81. Really unique buck... wouldn't hesitate on him one bit. Love the way his horns cross over and the ivory tips are in really great shape. have any other pics???

Very nice job and congrats!!!

Gordon,

Great buck!!! Scores somewhere around 88 gross 87 2/8 net. Could be more but hard to see the prongs from this view. Guessed him at 17 1/4 before I saw your other post. Tell us a little about your hunt.

Cabuck

Thanks Everybody,I Will Post Some More Pictures When I Figure Out To Size Them Properly! Great Hunt Seen Lots Of Antelope, Passed On Lots Of Bucks,Was Being Pickie And It Finally Paid Off For Me.Family Hunt My Wife Dana And My Younger Son Nick Were There To Help Me Glass.My Wife Is A Good Hunter And Can Glass With The Best Of Them,And I Cant Thank Her Enough For Her Help On This Hunt.I Have Different Angles Of Photos.Top And Back Photos,side I Will Post Later.Thanks Gordon

That's what happens when I go out on a limb! Sorry, missed your previous 17 7/8 quote which obviously tosses my 81 out the window. Sorry for the insult... lol... If I may, i'll recant to 86 4/8 gross. Definately a booner. Great to hear your family participated. That's awesome.

Don't leave us hanging too long... what's he gross???

Thats a great buck! CONGRATS! 77 ???/ COME ON that buck is pretty good , alot better than 77...Thanks for sharing him...Larry

Couldn't tell from first photo but I believe 17+ now. Good mass. Ugly in my opinion. I hope I kill an ugly buck in Colorado this year. LMAO.

Thanks Hopefully I Can Top It With A Nice Mule Deer,First Tag Since 2000.Good Luck To Everybody,I Leave Wednesday For N.Washoe Co.Gordon

Had 2 Guys Score It 89 5/8 and 90 1/8. No I Have To Wait The 90 days for Final Score.Good Luck On Everybody Deer Hunt And Lets See Some Pictures From Everyone.I Post Mine When I Return Thanks Gordon Ram4G

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom