got a big kitty

STOMPER

im winding down from my hunt before i fly out so i figured id post up some pictures of my best trophy from this hunt. i know the pics sideways but thats a mm issue. hes 190lbs, 8ft long, and has a 17" skull. im stomed to have got him.

heres a picture of my friend ian holding him. ian is 6' tall and 200 lbs for refrence.
8794image.jpg

That's a fine cat, Looks like you had a Great Hunt.
Hope to see more pictures of this hunt.
Glad to see you around and kicking.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I know exactly where to send u in unit 15. Pm me. Im headed out of the bush now for the airport. I shot a 53" kudu with my bow and a 57" with my rifle. I passed a 32" waterbuck and shot a 32" blue wildebeas, 10ft croc that was free, a blesbuck, 14" warthog, 30" nyala, 14" bushbuck, tons of free babboons and vervet monkeys, 7 free warthogs, 3 more blue wildebeas and i passed up some nice eland bulls. I shot a lot more stuff but i cant remember all the other animals. Just mainly most of the plainsgame species like red heartabeas etc. someone pm'd m and asked who i hunted with. It was vdv safaris. I usually hunt with him when i want big stuff like 60" kudu etc. he hooked me up with my double 90lb tusker elephant that got published in the march/april issue of sports afield.

Heres my bow kudu
3418image.jpg

Its $20 per pic so i will post up more photos when i get back tuesday. The coolest thing is that the trail cam was rolling a 20 sec video clip 10 feet from the leopard when i shot him. It was awesome!

Wow that is huge.
Have a safe trip back.

gator???? oh man, a very certain someone would love to know who you are and what you have but my lips are sealed. lol im actually dying laughing here.

Careful with that Stomper. Some others on here remember some of these conversations also. I went thru the same thing a few years ago and got bit in the ass by it.

Their made out of the same courogated metal and are way nicer than omega. Do actual people live in omega or was the film "the hills have eyes" videoed based on the true story of omega?

LOL,yeah, just went by it and saw some heads pop up out of the rubble. Kinda like prairie dogs.But light shy,sort of nocturnal.
Wait,Stomper you might be on to something.

i lock my doors when i go by and i never sleep well when im staying close to quemado. ive also noticed both convenience stores in quemado sell locking strap on butt plugs! i remember 3 years back when i discovered those two corpses on the navajo rez near zuni nm. thats really not that far of a drive from omega if u think about it.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]Come on Stomper,it's not that scary. Those pack rats @ Omega are harmless. Can't see em from my place, a mesa and 12 miles is safe distance.
I sleep just fine, except when the other neighbors get noisy...the elk clan. I put up with it. Tough life,but someones gotta.
As for the afore mentioned butt-plugs.....I'm afraid to look,but imagine it's got something to do with cowboyin' and ridin'. Yikes!

You gotta understand,this is Catron county. Old west still and many mysteries and such. Everyone here is armed as per county ordinance.....mostly good folk's with the usual oddity. Well,maybe more common than odd.
Now up in Cibola you got lottsa folk's I avoid.
Never go into Grants Wallyworld on payment day.....now THAT'S scary!

Stomper, I'm getting a cat tag. We have been seeing some good tracks. Might find one scouting for season.

Nothing like that one tho,again congrates!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 07:49PM (MST)[p]>I may regret this, but what
>is the true story about
>omega?
I'll do some research....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 07:52PM (MST)[p]>I may regret this, but what
>is the true story about
>omega?

From what I can discern, from a distance....

They are Semi-nomadic,Semi-native tribe.
Relatively harmless,except during rituals,which could occur daily. Never documented.
They migrate from one wrecked mobile,trailer or shack to next.
Not hunter gatherers, exist on EBT's.
Maybe 12 members at times.
Range,about an acre of hovel.

Sorry for the interuption Stomper,carry on.

SSSHH
Hope to see ya this fall, Might get one of those NW NM ELK tags for that special area(where the Big bulls go to die), Got a buddy working on the Rancher, Good to hear that you are back, MM has been too quiet without ya. LOL

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom