Got a Call for a Speed Goat Tag today

Received a call today offering me a Likely Tables lope tag for period 2. It isn't quite 1.5 billion, yet in Ca it is the same as hitting the lottery. I was #7 on the alt list.

It is going to cut into my A3 tag hunt, guess it isn't a bad problem to have.
How many points did you have ?
I had that tag but it was about 26 years ago so not much help.Good luck

Received a call today offering me a Likely Tables lope tag for period 2. It isn't quite 1.5 billion, yet in Ca it is the same as hitting the lottery. I was #7 on the alt list.

It is going to cut into my A3 tag hunt, guess it isn't a bad problem to have.
If I was at max points I'd return that tag. There's a reason it made it down to the 7th alternate. If I was less than max points I'd take it!

Drew it some years back as #7 alternate, 1st. Season, max points, buddy Drew it following year random.... got some time in there... PM me if u want some places to look at, good luck.
Mike
Thanks for the offer, more info is always appreciated. Just found out today my coworker has access to a substantial piece of property up there and offered to let me hunt it. Says there is lope all the time, just hasn't had anyone they know draw a tag.

Thanks for the offer, more info is always appreciated. Just found out today my coworker has access to a substantial piece of property up there and offered to let me hunt it. Says there is lope all the time, just hasn't had anyone they know draw a tag.
You have the best of both worlds as they are on plenty on public land, but having access to private makes this even more fun. Enjoy it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom