Got Bullets??

"Published federal notices about the ammo buy have agitated conspiracy theorists since the fall. That's when conservative radio host Alex Jones spoke of an "arms race against the American people" and said the government was "gearing up for total collapse, they're gearing up for huge wars."

The government's explanation is much less sinister.

Federal solicitations to buy the bullets are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase,"

Yeah - well, there's that too.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

120,000 federal agents with le power give or take. Over the course of 5 years that is 600,000 annual qualification and training shoots. It is not at all uncommon for each officer to shoot 1,000 rounds in a year between qualification and ongoing training. 600,000 X 1,000 rounds = 600,000,000. That is just for your standard run of the mill duty weapon. Now add in rifle, swat, ect., it is a lot of bullets.

I would not get too nervous until they start buying caskets.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>120,000 federal agents with le power
>give or take. Over
>the course of 5 years
>that is 600,000 annual qualification
>and training shoots. It
>is not at all uncommon
>for each officer to shoot
>1,000 rounds in a year
>between qualification and ongoing training.
> 600,000 X 1,000 rounds
>= 600,000,000. That is
>just for your standard run
>of the mill duty weapon.
> Now add in rifle,
>swat, ect., it is a
>lot of bullets.
>
>I would not get too nervous
>until they start buying caskets.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Obviously they do burn up a lot of ammo just performing normal duties. No argument there what-so-ever.

I'm curious to who you think they might buy caskets for... I don't think that even in the worst case scenario that they would buy mass caskets.

They do however have a lot of big dirt iron in the fleet that could easily be used to dig mass graves.

Oh.. and yes, they have also been buying massive amounts of body bags........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom