Got er done in Idaho

moose360

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-19 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]My son RJ got lucky and drew a controlled hunt in our home state. He?s in the AF and goes to college full time so we hunted when he could get away. We saw ALOT of bucks each weekend but no biguns until we got some weather on the mountain. Well when this 5x5 showed up we agreed that he was a keeper. We stalked to 518 meters, Dialed the 500 meter dope in, compensated for the uphill angle, dialed 2.5 min of wind and sent it. The 180gr Accubond out of his 300 Winny did its job. He humped up, walked a bit and fell over. RJ showed great judgement passing on numerous bucks most hunters would have taken and has a nice wall hanger to show for it. Very proud Dad here.
2602524b584d977fe41f8bfa68b52903fdc02.jpeg

55335c742f329e3d04369b5af749ac439edde.jpeg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-19 AT 04:56PM (MST)[p]Congratulations!! Great buck! Although I don't understand this meter talk ?

Good solid mature back there. Big rack and looks like a huge body as well. You can tell by the look on his face he is very happy and proud of himself as well he should be. Congratulations to the both of you. Well done

That is one fine Buck, he did good.
That smile tell us he was happy to get such a nice one.
Hope you have lots of more hunts with your son.
Congrats to pops for raising up a fine young man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations to RJ! That's a dandy buck. A little cold and snow can sure change things.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>It's a military thing (meters). Congrats
>on a great deer!

Good looking buck! I wish the US would stop teaching Imperial and stop requiring Imperial measurements. Sure would be nice to be metric like the rest of the world and so much easier.

Congrats to your son.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom