Got it done in 10A

OwnMoreBone

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-11 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]We got it done in Unit 10A on the 23rd after moving from Unit 1 where there was more snow than we could stand and it paid off big time....
7707idaho_whitetail.jpg

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Yes we did Jon, but there was not any wolfes standing in them, damnit....that's the one tag we didn't punch yet.
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Another picture with my cousin Rich
8512idaho_whitetail_2.jpg

OMB

I AM WANTING TO GO HUNT WHITEY'S NEXT YEAR. NOT SURE WHERE TO GO. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS UNIT OR ARE THERE OTHERS THAT ARE BETTER.

Great job, great deer..........How far is this from Orofino? my dream is to live in Orofino in 26 months.....

Buckrvv1,
Orofino is in 10a There are whitetail and mule deer. I've hunted up there for awhile. If you like to fish, the steelhead fishing can be great now until end of Feb. need any more information just let me know.
Gary

Thanks a bunch guys, it was a great hunt and we really enjoyed it, Idaho Rocks.
OMB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom