Got lucky

Aaron84

Went to a party last night let me tell you it was no sausage fest. Sexy women all over, this pretty lady caught my attention right off the get go. She was by far the sexiest lady there. After spitting some mad game, she was hooked on my sexy charm. Lets just say I'm in a good mood today :)

9556marty_feldmans_granddaughter.jpg

P.S. Dont hate the player hate the game yo!

sounds like you had a good time 84. But for the reccord we dont need to see anymore of your trophy shags...

Man id hate to be his doctor!:eek:

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

Congrats Shallow Hal.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

SW jealous much lol. For the record these girls are clean and good to go. It takes a special man to hit it and i'm a rare breed ;) I don't judge.

Stinky is going to be pissed that you were picking up chicks at his family reunion.......Might want to take his mom off at least.

Yes Aaron, considering the horrible physical defects you have had to endure in your short life... I'd say you did real well.

Slick

"The Road goes on & the Party never Ends"

Aaron, once you get a real job you should be able to upgrade a notch or two.:)

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

>When was the last time you
>had your eyes checked?I think
>you need glasses bad.

Glasses don't help beer goggles.
WVBOWAK

Wait, Beavis are you serious about the first one? OMFG why would you admit that? What would you do if you got her pregnant?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]geez I don't think I could drink enough to do that! just curious.. which eye did you gaze at.. the east or the west.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-11 AT 06:53AM (MST)[p]Time heals all- Except for them crazy eyes!
Yes but, she has nice "set" of lips...LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom