Got my 151 buck

GONHUNTIN

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-07 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-07 AT 08:57?AM (MST)

well I hunted hard this year, missed a nice 30+ incher on the opener wind was terrible had him and 3 others at 300 yards, one of our clients ended up with him, went up another canyon on Sat saw some more bucks but nuttin worthy of a shot sun came and went still no more shots, monday back to work friday came headed out and passed on a 25" 3x3 later to put a stalk on him with my 44mag got within range and they spooked out later that day missed a 23" 3x3 with the 44 went home to try again sat went up another canyon saw a bunch of deer including 3 good bucks but couldnt get on them went back up on the mtn on sun saw little too much pressure then went to the feilds and saw 2 good bucks course they were on no hunting ground and I was a little late they were only out there about 160 yards just milling around one a 30 4x5 and the other a 27" 3x3 back to work friday comes and hit the canyons again not seeing much I decided to shoot a coyote putting the rifle back I look through the passenger window a there go 14 deer up the hill with 4 bucks in the herd followed them no avail then spotted a bedded 2x2 almost shot him and decided not to cause I been seeing good bucks everytime I went out, sat the last day of the hunt I went up where I passed on the 25" 3x3 and there he was less than 100 yards out, pulled out the 25-06 and put him down with one well placed neck shot...........the only pictures I have are on my phone and they didnt turn out very well............ if any of you want to see the deer we got with the guide service let me know I send link as pm

I raelly like the 151 155 hunt.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom