Got my Antelope too

J

jsalas68

Got me an antelope today. Took 8 years to get one but it sure was worth it. The horns are 19 inches long and 15" wide. I shot him at 325yds with my 264 winchester magnum using 140gr hornady interlocks ahead 61 grains of Mag-Pro.Sure is bad that I have to wait another 8 years to hunt unit 82 in Colorado, because there is some real nice bucks. I didnt run into the one I wanted, but this one is worth the wait.

Great job how about some photo's? If you want send them to me and I will post them for you and then you can add the story on the hunt.

Brian

sorry guys the measurment are my brother who streches th etruth a little the antelpoe was 14 1/4 long on both sides and 12 inches wide had a nice spread and the width was 6 1/4. I sure was happy to get this one.I took it to get mounted had a real dark nose and a real nice black patch when I get the film devolped I will post sorry for the bullshit

yea. I sure will, just tell me how. Its sure is a drag that it takes 8 points to get a buck tag in unit 82.

you shot a nice goat. hope the mount comes out great and you can always relive the hunt......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Bura Nut how do I post a picture of my antelope?

It is not what you use, but where you hit em.

you can email them to me and i can get them posted for you if you want. [email protected]

I sent the picture to you thanks alot sure do appreciate it

It is not what you use, but where you hit em.

>
>Thanks for posting my picture
>
no problem

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom