Got one in a cave today

JDElec

1421lionincavemm.jpg

4775img00042-20100125-1340.jpg

2834img00041-20100125-1340.jpg

sorry about the image quality (cell phone) but I thought I just had to share the pics I thought they were way cool. Notice the blood on the left wall bad day for two dogs but luckily they will be okay after a trip to the vet

Man those are some pretty sweet pic's! I would sure hate to be the dogs on the other end of that thing!

JDElec....Awesome pics!! Did you take that cat!?? sorry to hear the dogs got jacked, looks pretty bloody hope they recover!

Thanks for sharing!!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.

I'm guessing the kitty took a nap buzz. Once they start shreading dogs it makes it pretty hard not to.
Thanks for sharing story. Would like to see dog wounds too.

HK

Sweet, sorry bout the dogs, my buddy has lost one this year, and his best dog lost his port side eyeball to the same tom.

Love the pics sux about your dogs. But hey Ill bet theyll bite a Lion even harder next time. Thanks Great pics.

Ya we ended up taking the cat here is a pic after with my buddy I didn't get any pics of the dogs wounds they ended up staying at the vet last night but are at home now. If we don't get any bad infections should have them back out by end of next week. Those dogs are some seriously tough creatures

4890img00048-20100125-1404.jpg

The dog in this pic was the most hurt had a 6-8 inch gash on his neck you can see more blood were we tied him up.

The lion ended up not being huge but an adult tom none the less

Glad to hear that your dogs didn't get hurt even worse. baying any big game animal in a situation like that is bad, real bad for the dogs. Bayed a few hogs over the years in a similar kind of place and they really work on the dogs. Good luck!

Great pictures, Glad to hear the dogs are all doing fine.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom