Gotta brag....Proud

Wiszard

Long Time Member

I am beyond proud of this girl. Transferred from LMU where she thought she'd spend all 4 years due to mental struggles with the coaches. Landed at UCLA which was huge. We told her to just be happy with any playing time she got and be thankful you are in a "happy" place now. Turns out she was named a starter which was a blessing. She's been doing very well but never expected to ever be named a Pac 12 Player of the Week. Beyond proud of this kids fight.

Congrats to her and you. I’ve seen her play a couple of times on the tv. She’s pretty dang good! Maybe she’ll get a National championship ring like her sister.

Oh you must be proud, and should!! I would love for my daughter to play basketball in college, which is her goal as well.

that is awesome stuff! congrats. my wife and I consume college softball this time of year like it's going out of style. Definitely something you should be proud of.

Congratulations Wiszard, it's a really great feeling to see your children be successful at their goals! I'm a proud dad of a successful daughter myself

Congrats WIZ...cherish every basketball game you go to. I did...My daughter went to Boise State...won freshman of the year in her division and transferred to Oregon her last year of eligibility..missed her 1000 point goal by 1 point...

Thanks guys....UCLA among many other university's are halting all fans or parents from entering any sporting facility due to the coronavirus so we are no longer able to watch games in person. I'm so irritated that this has come to this. Think about how many student athletes are/will be playing in their final games or competing in their final match? Parents will be missing those. Pretty sad.

Hey look on the bright side...it will be televised on the web...I watched some of my daughter's games that way 10+ years ago..

Awesome story! My heart is breaking for her though as now her season is cancelled - at least a chance at a championship. She was having a heck of a year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom