Gov Buck

TineMaster

Okay... I know some of you have already seen the gov buck that was recently harvested and was wondering if someone could post a pic. Rumor is he's a monster non-typ with a dropper that goes 279" and some change. Would love to see what this brute looks like.

Its all over instagram, look up Jason Carter's instagram account, several pictures there.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-16 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]I saw the buck and video this morning and he is the biggest thing Ive ever seen!The pic on the muley forum doesnt do this buck justice , he is an absolute monster toad.Congrats DM for putting your hunter on another dream buck!!!

I have a front and side pic but it's not mine so I wont post. I heard 280" from a reliable source and i can honestly say its the biggest deer I've ever seen in my lifetime...hands down...no question. Unreal buck. Didn't know they even existed like that anymore.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom