Grandma trapper cleans up the neighborhood

mmwb

Very Active Member
Waco | An 85-year old Texas woman has been arrested by local law enforcement after being caught on film kidnapping one of her neighbor?s cats with which she is accused of making fur coats.

The recent disappearance of domestic animals in the neighborhood started to arise suspicion from local residents when some people started to notice the old lady?s particular fur coats, some even recognizing their cats in the coat's furs, a fact the lady vehemently denied before being caught on videotape by a private detective hired by local residents to follow the suspicious lady.

It is believed the old lady started at first to raise her own cats but finally decided to capture neighboring cats because she ?got too much attached to the little critters?, she admitted in court.

It is estimated she used over 30 cats to make one single fur coat and over 20 fur coats were found in her house during the arrest

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/little-old-lady-arrested-for-making-fur-coats-with-neighbors-cats/

Ignore the PETA drivel in the article at the link.

Were they caught on Her Own Property?

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

You Guys Ought To see This BuckSkin Jacket I'm Making!:D

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

fur-coat01-300x320.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 12:54PM (MST)[p]I gotta say- I am REALLY impressed by her workmanship! That vest is actually quite beautiful.

LOL I knew that story had to be fake. It's just too good to be true in that neighborhood....hahahaha

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 01:46PM (MST)[p]TripleK, I guess it is a urban myth after all. Kind of like Roy's trophy turtle hunts. Too good to be true.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom