Grangeville whitetail questions

nvhunter

Have been looking at going up around Coeur d'alene hunting whitetails this fall. But want to look at somewhere a little closer as myself and my son would be coming all the way from NV, so it starts getting pretty expensive the farther we go. My dad does live in Idaho.

Trying to find out info about around Grangeville, What is access like? What is the terrain like? Plentiful animals? Hunting pressure?

One of my main concerns is that my dad is up in age and also on oxygen and can't really walk hills that are too demanding so im also wondering if there are logging roads, clearcuts ect that he could hunt.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Our hunting bunch used to hunt there every year, just east of Grangeville. But the introduction by the Indians of the wolves there has changed it for us. We now hunt up around Coeur d'alene which is a long ways further for us than Grangeville. Plus Unit 15 ends the 20th and the whitties are just started to get ruttin by then. So it's worth the drive for us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom