Grass Valley/Clark Canyon CWMU deer inquiry

YZF_88

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-15 AT 11:13PM (MST)[p]Can anybody speak to the quality of this deer hunt? So far I've looked at the stat sheet on the UDWR page and it looks promising. I also found some feed back from the CWMU elk hunters...and watching the deer was the best part of their elk hunt.

Thanks for any feedback.

This could be a very good hunt if you can hunt into November. I would confirm the dates before I applied.

The operators up there are good guys, and there are plenty of deer. Would be a fun hunt for sure. Of course, call and confirm dates and such before applying for any cwmu.

2a0fcsk.gif

Have been up there helping on a couple public tag hunts. Fun hunt. Good operators. You get 5 day earlier Oct or can choose Nov. 1-5. If you are familiar with the area or have someone who does you can do well. 170 ish give or take is surely possible. That said. They won't let you scout and generally they are guiding hunters at the same time.
Tons of deer though.
We got a 31" 3x4 that went 174. Great buck and tons of fun. Snow is best.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom