Grass Valley/Clark Canyon or East Fork Chalk Creek CWMU

regularjoe

I put this post on the elk forum too. I am looking for information or feedback on these two CWMUs. My wife has enough points to draw either of them. She is just looking for an enjoyable hunt where she can harvest a branch antlered bull. Any info is appreciated.

I have hunted grass valley cwmu for deer a few times and have had good luck with deer. We usually see one or two bulls while hunting deer but nothing more then just a branched bull. Last year my friend had an elk tag and we never saw anything more then a tiny three point and a spike. We hunted the end of October and first of November. I know grass valley needs a lot of snow to push the elk into it. I really have not seen to many elk in Grass Valley to suggest it for elk. For deer they do have some 140-170 inch deer with some decent four points. hope this helps

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom