Great Again

NeMont

Long Time Member
More pride for Trump Supporters, record individual tax collections and another $1.5 trillion on the credit card. #winning

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...llect-record-individual-income-taxes-calendar

At the same time the Treasury was collecting record individual income taxes, the federal debt was climbing from $20,492,746,546,193.75 at the close of 2017 to $21,974,095,705,790.55 at the close of 2018. That was a one-year increase of $1,481,349,159,596.80.

Keep cheering I am sure if we just cut a few more taxes and keep adding spending we can speed up the process of becoming Greece.

Nemont

Nemont, like you I hate seeing the federal debt climb, but we have to also put some of that blame on both parties in Congress. As for the record individual income taxes, if you have more citizens gaining jobs and paying taxes, that along would increase the tax amount to a higher level.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-19 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p]Well of course it is bipartisan, that is one thing that both sides agree on: Borrowing and spending.

Corporation income tax collections declined significantly from calendar year 2017 to calendar year 2018. In calendar 2017, the Treasury collected $290,978,980,000 in corporation income taxes (in constant December 2018 dollars). In calendar 2018, the Treasury collected $195,790,000,000 in corporation income taxes?a drop of $95,188,980,000.

That was a decline in corporation income tax revenue of 32.7 percent.

When do the tax cuts start paying for themselves?

If you just rob Peter to pay Paul all you end up with is a sore Peter.

Nemont

the tax scam is working out exactly as we were warned it would.

Just wait until the recession hits if you like red ink. it will be " yuge " .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Duh... tax cuts will start paying off in 2020, after Trump gets reelected. Surely you boys are smarter than that. Trumps mopping the floor with you clowns. Every time ortez and Warren open their mouths the odds of trump bringing home the nomination go up. Your sides to stupid to realize they are just handing him the nomination. Ha, pretty entertaining actually, and it's only going to get better. Haha. They keep wasting time and money on Russia this Russia that. Unreal, it's over. Keep pumping that oil and build that wall. The economy is ridiculous right now. Finished up my taxes and saved thousands thanks to trump. Awesome, people can bash him all they want, but the proof is in the pudding. Trumps a do?er not a talker unlike the political hacks you all are used to running things. Keep it up Trump!

OAC is great. Her horseface just lost Amazon and 25000 jobs for the bankrupt state. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She will cost Ocho and FTW some cash next year.

I love to see such optimism from the chumps. the higher you fly the harder you'll fall. keep it up you amuse me.

You don't like to talk about your boyfriends debt do you chumps ? conversation always drifts off topic.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Im sure we already went over this multiple times.... keep blaming trump, making yourselves look dumb. posted facts on the last thread about this, to be rebuttled the same way you guys do everything.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom